Are you sure baby?

This is supposed to be Zac and Zen's first time doing it so enjoy?
(A bit of smut warning)
(This is set when they are teenagers I know they didn't meet in high school but just pretend)
I was walking out of class this was my second last class til home time and it took forever to end. While I was at my locker my boyfriend Zac Efron walked up to me.
' hey babe what's up?' I asked him.
'Baby can you do me a favor and come to my house after school?' Zac begged.
'Yea sure why not' I smiled to him.
'Thanks baby girl I got to go now see you after school' Zac said.
'Bye babe' I said.

Half and hour later
I was in Spanish class doing a test all I was thinking about what Zac wanted time for or if he wanted me for anything just to hang out. My teacher knew I was day dreaming so we snapped me out of my trans and moved me to the bottom of the class. she kept a good eye on me for the rest of class. Somehow I managed to get 36/38 on the test which surprised me a lot.
Zac's POV
I was sat outside in my car waiting for Z to come out from the school she text me saying she had a Spanish test so she might be awhile. I waited about 10 minutes and she still didn't come out. I saw her best friend Bella so I asked her did she know where Zen was. 'Hey Bella.' 'Yoo what's up Zac!' Bella said 'have you seen Zen at all she said she had a Spanish test but she's been in there for 10 minutes' Zac said worried 'Yea man she's in the class she's getting lectured about day dreaming in class' Bella explained to him. 'Well thanks Bella' 'no problem'. I waved to Bella as I saw Z come out of the school crying. I ran over to her and hugged her to try make her feel better. 'Baby what's wrong are you ok' I say hugging her. 'I'm fine Zac can we just go to your place now?'

Zendaya's POV
I was getting a lecture after school about how I shouldn't be daydreaming in class especially during a test my teacher was shouting on and on about it. I broke down and started crying this went on for about 10 minutes I never said anything to afraid to. I finally got out of the school and ran over to Zac i told him I just wanted to go home to his.
'Babe are you sure your okay' Zac asked.
'Look I'm fine really just got shouted at by the teacher it happens a lot I'm always daydreaming in class' Z said with a laugh.
'Well okay I guess I'll leave you alone about' Zac Hesitantly said quietly. We got up to Zac's apartment. When we got in Zac played around a little with his dog and we and him watched a movie on the couch while we were making out for an hour. When we were finished Zac asked me a question I though I would never get asked.

Zac's POV
Me and Zen we're making out on the couch while watching a movie. I was thinking of something I had wanted to ask Z for awhile. We have been together since we were 12 and now we were 16. I was going to ask Z if she wanted to have sex for the first time. 'Hey Z' I interrupted us kissing. 'Yea babe?' She says quietly. ' I was wondering if we could do something I've wanted to ask you to do this for awhile with you but I thought you didn't want to do it....' Zac explained nervously. 'Hey you can tell me anything I'm gonna be here cmon baby you can trust me' Zen said comforting Zac.
Zac kept looking away but Zendaya kept pulling his face to look at her. 'Okay I was wondering if you would want to try have sex for the first time today' Zac said confidently looking into Zen's eyes.

Zendaya's POV
After Zac asked me that question I sat in disbelief for a few seconds I've wanted to try have sex with Zac for awhile because we have been together for years. I snapped back and put a smirk on my face. 'I mean only if your up for it' I winked at him quickly. 'Are you sure baby?' .Out of nowhere he picks me up and brings me into his bedroom while we are kissing. He sits down on the bed with me on top of him. His hands were on my waist pulling me closer by the second. Zac was pulling me so close that we fell backward onto Zac's bed we laughed and continued to kiss heavily. I took my hands off of Zac's neck and started undoing my shirt and I could feel Zac doing the same thing. I broke our kiss and sat up I could feel Zac had a boner so I decided to tease him. I climbed off him and ran to the end of the bed just standing there looking at him. ' uhh babe what are you doing' Zac asked confused. 'You were getting a bit to excited there weren't you' Zen teased.

Nobody's POV
As Zack was to focused on what Z was saying he didn't notice she was  taking if her leggings. She clicked her fingers and Zac got full attention on what she was doing. He got up to try run over to her but she jumped up on the bed. 'Playing hard to get ay' Zac said. Zendaya shrugged her shoulders with a innocent look on her face. Zendaya decided to give in and let Zac catch her so she got off the bed and went over to Zac. 'I guess you can have me...' Zen said jokingly rolling her eyes and using sarcasm. 'You bet it' Zac said while he turned Zendaya around and started sucking in the back of her neck. After giving her a few hickeys Zac decided to take of her bra, he unclipped it and Z dragged it down her shoulders. 'Baby are you sure you want to do this we don't have to' Zac said while their foreheads were touching. 'If I wasn't sure then why would I be standing here with no clothes on in your grasp' as Zendaya said that she knocked Her and Zac onto the bed once again. Their lips touching, their hands roaming each other's body's. After an hour or two of making out, out of no where Zen feels Zac's penis go into her clit, she threw her head back as she never knew it would feel this good. Zac started going in and out of Zen making her moan the whole time. 'You alright baby girl?' Zac asked her even though he knew what the answer was going to be. 'Mm-m-h-hmm y-yes' Zen found it hard to talk but she didn't care, to her she was in heaven. 'Z-Z-Zac!! I'm gonna cum!!' Zen screamed as She came all over Zac. Zac ran out of the room grabbed a towel and they dried themselves. After that they were just laying in bed enjoying each other's company. 'Zac what was amazing really' Z smiled admiring Zac. 'Only the best for you baby girl' Zac said kissing Zendaya and then going to sleep for the night.

A//N
Hiya!!!
Hope you'd enjoyed this chapter it took way to long but it was 1305 words and I'm proud of it I will be writing stories where they aren't sexual and that are cute but yea see you guys next story
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘