Diagon alley!

"How would you like to go to Hogwarts?" The man said, Mystic stared at him amazed "I'm not a squib?" She asked "No, why would you think that? Have you not had anything strange happen to you?" " Well....I have but i guess i just assumed and not to be rude or anything but whats your name Mines Mystic Lilly Black." Mystic asked him curiously " I'm Severus Snape the potions master at Hogwarts." The man Severus Snape said. "Oh cool anyways why not just send me a letter?"Mystic asked "We did , but your so called parents didn't want you to go." Severus said in an angry tone."Oh that makes sense.." Mystic mumbled. "I FORBID HER TO GO, THE BRAT STILL HAS TO PAY FOR WHAT SHES DONE!!" Michael roared furiously."What could an 11 year old girl possibly do?" Snape asked Michael in a calm voice. "SHE KILLED HER MOTHER!!" "Hmm i highly doubt that since i remember  Elena coming to me a two weeks before she was killed saying that you were abusing her!" Prof Snape said furiously. "Ugh whatever shes still not going we will not fund her!" Rachel said butting into the conversation. "She will be going and not to worry about money." Snape said finally calm.

(At Diagon Alley : 1 hour later

"Thank you" Mystic mumbled to Snape."For what Child?" "Its Mystic and for saving me from my hell" The conversation ended there mostly because Severus was shocked , i mean he knew that Micheal and Rachel were bad people and parents but he thought that they would at least be able to give the girl a decent childhood.While Mystic was getting her robes. Snape went to the pet shop:Eeylops Owl Emporium and saw that there was a White and black puppy in the corner "Excuse me , but is that dog up for sale?" Snape asked in his monotone voice "Yes , since magical schools have now been allowing dogs as pets for the students we decided to get a litter that's the last one of em, I reckon no one chose him because he was a weird little thing" Said the Employ "I'll get him , whats his name?" "No one has had time to name him." 

(After the robes and stuff 

"I have gotten you a gift since it is your birthday" "Thank you so much!" Mystic said in happiness. Mystic had gotten The puppy out of the cage he was in and held him in her arms "Whats his name?" "He doesn't have one you can name him." "Hmm Ill name you.....Dues!" Severus's Eyes widened a bit in shock "I-I-I-Interesting name.." "I know right? I thought we could both have unique names!" Mystic said Happily

To be continued...) 

(A/N: So!  apparently Hogwarts allows dogs now! Anyways i added that in there just to make it easier and can anyone guess what Dues 's name means or where it came from?

This is what Dues looks like

Images and videos DO NOT belong to me unless said so)

Harry potter DOES NOT belong to me however much i wish it was , it belongs to the lovely woman J.K Rowling.)