My New Beginning

"I want to be in...Hufflepuff!"Athena told Mystic excitedly. "Cool! I don't really know which house i belong to...." Mystic told the girls sadly "Well even if you are in slytherin we will still be friends! That's a deal me and Regina made!" Athena told Mystic reassuringly. Regina nodded in agreement and smiled at Mystic."Thanks you guys, you have no idea how much that means to me!" The girls just looked at each other and smiled.

(For the rest of the train ride they just got to know each other and soon started to plan pranks)

Soon a prefect came in "I'd get ready first years we will be at Hogwarts soon." She told them kindly.The girls nodded and soon got changed into their plain black robes. The train soon stopped at Hogwarts. "Lets go guys! Or we will be late to the boats!" Regina told them while putting her book away into the pocket of her robes.The girls quickly hurried outside and saw that a giant was calling "Fi'st ye'rs over here!" The girls looked at each other startlingly and quickly hurried over to some boats he was pointing at. "Only three in a boat now!" The girls all went together since they didn't know anyone else. When they finally made it to Hogwarts (Some boy called Neville Longbottom got hit by the giant squid Poor bloke.) a stern looking lady was waiting for them "Hagrid i have got them for now, you can go back to the feast." The lady told The giant Hagrid. Hagrid nodded at her then hurried inside. 

'The start of term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts. You will have classes with the rest of your house, sleep in your house dormitory and spend free time in your house common room.'The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Each house has its own noble history and each has produced outstanding witches and wizards. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your house points, while any rule-breaking will lose house points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the House Cup, a great honour. I hope each of you will be a credit to whichever house becomes yours.'The Sorting Ceremony will take place in a few minutes in front of the rest of the school. I suggest you all smarten yourselves up as much as you can while you are waiting.'

 The lady said while looking at a Red head that had got dirt on his nose and hand me down robes and  Neville Longbottom who looked untidy. A boy with Messy Black hair started to flatten out his hair. Soon Professor Mcgonagall left the room. "Well, Well  the rumours are true Harry potter has come to Hogwarts!" A boy with platinum blonde hair said, most of the room gasped. "Im Malfoy Draco, Draco Malfoy" Malfoy said obnoxiously. The red head beside harry snickered but tried to hide it "Think its funny do you? Well no need to ask who you are, Hand me down robes , red hair. Your a weasley!" Malfoy had embarrassed Ron weasley in front of all of their class mates and some even snickered at his comment! The girls (Mystic , Regina and Athena) were furious at this! I mean who the hell gave you permission to mock someone in front of everyone! Just because of their robes ! "Excuse me but i cant help but overhear you are making fun of this boy when your no better Ferret!" Everyone looked at Mystic surprised that she would say something like that. "W-W-Well Uhm...."

To be continued..)

Okay So I decided to put them in separate houses but if you want it change please DM me or just comment. All rights belong to J.K Rowling for The harry potter universe and characters i only own : Mystic , Athena , Regina , Micheal , Rachel , Elena and others i may add!

Regina:

Athena: