First class

(Athena's P.O.V) 

After the sorting , The food appeared  and surprisingly I didn't eat , talk or even drink anything because i was to busy thinking....."What if the girls and me drift apart? What if we have separate classes? what if I don't have any friends ? What will happen if -" My thoughts got cut off when professor Dumbledore rose from his seat and bid everyone goodnight , soon the Hufflepuff prefect, Cedric Diggory lead us to the common room

(Time skip : Next day aka First day of school : Mystic's P.O.V)

I can't Believe im in Gryffindor , But Professor Snape was  staring at me and Harry curiously as we talked during the feast , I (Of course ) went to the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw tables at one point and chatted to my friends , I learned that Athena has a Tabinese cat called Dea , And Regina has an owl called Flower , Intresting names right? Anyways I also got to know Harry and Ron , Ron has 6 older brothers and one little sister called Ginny , and Harry Has had to live with these horrible muggles called the Dursleys , Apparently they locked him up in a cupboard! I mean its better than what my family does to mean but still! He didn't do nothing!  Anyways I'm Headed to Transfiguration! It seems like a very hard but awesome class! The teacher taking us is Prof. Mcgonagall , Shes the head of my house  and seems very strict.

(A/N: Tysm for 23 readers! im thinking of making another book it may about one shotsfor HP or it may be a story of my own or im thinking of re creating this story to : Changing the names , Changing it to 3rd year , Maybe even having new love intrests  I honestly dunno , but  I want to still post on this story , But if you would like me to Focus on other stories i don't blame ya ! Anyways Sorry for the sort  chapter i just wanted to update since im probably gonna be busy this month...)

Pics / Videos  DO NOT Belong to me

Harry potter does not belong to me ! I only own my characters : Mystic , Elenora Black , Athena , Regina , Dea , Dues , Flower , Rachel , Micheal

Please do not copy this story! 

Ciao & have a good week!