5

The foursome (four awesome friends) called grab for their very own van to get to the resort. Yeah, they each chipped in for the amount. Though it was worth it, not worrying about the luggages they need to carry on the way there.

Nashi was hesitant whether she should be sitting next to Gale or Jeremy, but Rain raced her to it by grabbing onto his arm.

"I need your shoulder." Rain said, putting on her sunglasses on top of her head while she puffs her hair.

"Bow, we're like, 20 minutes away from the resort on van." Jeremy replies, knowing Bow would be sleeping during the ride again.

"I know." She says, pulling him next to her.

Meanwhile, Nashi sat beside Gale and helped in closing the door of the van. Then, off they went.

The grab driver turned the GPS on, Rainbow went and rested her head on top of Jeremy's shoulder, Jeremy couldn't do anything about it, and then, Gale, well, pretty much trying to find someone worth going out with on a dating app.

Lastly, Nashi shutting the world around her by blasting music through her earphones, reading articles on how to get over a crush reborn.

"Nash. Nashi." Jeremy whispered, trying to look over his shoulder. He found it weird, especially since he has to look out for Rain's head, make suee she doesn't fall off. "Nashi!"

When he turned, Rainbow's head fell behind him and he had the chance to see that Nashi was tapping on her phone. He felt like an idiot, but the feeling was gone when he realized Rainbow managed to sleep on the car seat beside him.

Jeremy shook his head, placing the sunglasses on her again before fixing her hair to make her not exaggerate on how she's been fixing it for hours and all.

He got his phone out to talk to Nashi.

JEREMY
you okay? not dizzy or hungry or
anything?

NASH
aww look who's worried :3

JEREMY
lmao just asking

NASH
nah
im booored

JEREMY
got your swimsuit?

NASH
bitch who the hell forgets to bring
that to a resort??

JEREMY
🙂🙂

NASH
omg
a rare pissed jer
this is gonna be fun uwu

JEREMY
do you ever think about
idk
getting a haircut?

NASH
nah
why

JEREMY
nothing
just wondering what you'd look
like if u had shorter hair

NASH
prolly like ur mom
but the ugly version

JEREMY
B*tch

NASH
PFT
you still use asterisks oml

JEREMY
i mean
you're pretty fINE
don't you know how to use the mirror
you always send selfies so
STOP calling urself ugly

NASH
okay
anyway
how's princess rain?
is she comfy :3

JEREMY
she fell on the car seat
she always sleeps on my shoulder
& this time i didnt want her to do
that