9

"What the FUCK?!"

Rain dropped her set of cards, setting them neatly on the table between the four of them. Nashi grabbed a bottle, clinking the bottle to her shot glass as a triumphant sign. Jeremy simply exhaled out of relief for Rain managing to beat the champion successfully. He doesn't have to make out with any of the group.

He...doesn't get to make out with any of them. Jeremy's lost his chance.

             "That can't be right." 

            "I've never lied the entire game, Gale. Maybe I just play better when I'm drunk." Rain shuffled the entirety of the card deck, flipping them across the room, acting as if it's money they won from the lottery. The lottery that turns dares they've been assigned to nullified.

            "Okay," Gale chuckles awkwardly, pointing a finger. "You got me." He shared a short staring moment with Jeremy before officially admitting defeat. "The dare is so on." He started taking off his shirt and pants, baffling the others.

             "What are you doing?"

            "Getting started with Nashi's dare. Streaking."

           "Oh, but darling, we shouldn't. Not when there's like, no people around. Yet." Nashi snickers, tossing him his clothes back. "Put them on. We get to decide which you'd do first."

Rain put her hands together and suddenly started whispering gibberish under her breath, hoping he doesn't end up making out with her with Jeremy's dare. 

            "I say the make out dare." Jeremy states, quite nervous himself.

            "DUDE! Sense the tone." 

            "Cool." Gale smirks, flipping a coin in the air, "alright, who's the lucky girl I'm gonna end up with tonight?" Rain could've sworn she felt her hair stand up at the end of her back.

            "I'll be the flipper." Jeremy volunteered. No way is Gale getting Nash to do something that could possibly ruin their friendship together. Gale winked, aware what he was planning. "You guys call heads or tails, I'm flipping," and so he did.

            "Heads!" Rain yelled.

            "Tails." Nash called.

The moment of truth. The coin landed on Jeremy's wrist. It was his call. He had the coin covered with the palm of his hand. Rain was anxious and no one, they mean it, no one's gonna have a pretty night if Rain blows up. "Just give the damn answer already!"

Jeremy took a peek under the hood to check. Tails.

             "Jer, I swear, if you waste another--"

             "It's heads."

Rain turned whiter than before. Her face in denial, turning to look at Gale who was staring at himself in the mirror, teasing her. "Oop. Rain, come join me in the closet for a private moment." He winks, gesturing her into the closet. 

           "That can't be right..." Rain ended up laughing out of her mind, crawling to the floor. "This was supposed to be a pass for me, wh-why-"

Nashi grabbed both of her arms and pulled her into a hug, patting her on the head. "We could always replace the dare, but with, like, something worse."

Relief replaced the fearing face on Rain, taking deep breaths, gulping another shot of beer. "What would that dare be?"

           "I'm listening." Gale had folded his arms across his chest.