one

Like a butterfly, my eyes flutter, adjusting to the light of the morning. I walk into the bathroom and take a cold morning shower. "Baby?" I hear from downstairs. "What the hell?!" I shout. I turn off the shower and put on Ricky's t-shirt and creep downstairs.

"Breakfast is ready." Ricky announces. "Oh my god! Baby! I thought you had a dancing session with Brian and Scott." I throw myself into his arms. "I cancelled that, for you. I want to take you on an adventure today, you'll love it." Ricky smiles. "Oh baby! I have a recording session today with Mac, i wish i could cancel but my fans haven't had a song off me for months now." I pout. "Mac who?" Ricky releases himself from the hug. "Mac Miller silly." I bop his nose.

"Do you actually think I'm fine with that?! I'm sick of you cancelling on me, you're excuse is always the same! I can't and i won't let you record with this Mac Miller, you're hanging out with another guy without me! Maybe you should think of how I'm feeling instead of yourself, everything's about you and it's not fair." Ricky shouts. "Don't you know that I'm sick of you shouting at me like this?! I'm allowed to hang out with other men without you, if you really trust me you would accept it." I raise my voice a little bit. "It's the fact that you're cancelling on me all of the time, i want to do something with my girlfriend and you're not letting me!" Ricky's voice gets louder. "It's you're fault for cancelling on your own plans, not mine! I'm a busy person and you know that, i have an upcoming album waiting to be released and I'm editing it and recording a few extra songs, including the song with Mac that's going to be on his album!" I prove him wrong. "Okay Ariana, if this is how you're going to be." Ricky walks out of the door and hops into his car and drives away. I sigh and pick up my breakfast and eat it on the couch.

I get a text message alert from Mac.

Mac👌🏼: hey ariana, when are you coming to the studio?

"Ugh!" I moan. I put my plate in the dishwasher and walk upstairs to get ready. I stare at a picture of me and Ricky and break down. "Why? It's all my fault! I'm a crap girlfriend, he knows it and i know it." I sob into Ricky's t-shirt.

Incoming call from Mac👌🏼

"When are you coming to the studio?"

"What time do i need to be there?"

"Whenever you're ready."

"I'll be an hour or something, do you mind?"

"Of course i don't. Cya soon."

"Bye Mac."

*ends call*

"Ariana, you can do this!" I say to myself as i wash my face. My eyes are red and puffy from all the crying, geez it's like a swimming pool in there.

I apply a little bit of light makeup on my face and style my hair in a classic high ponytail. I get dressed into blue ripped jeans and i wear one of Ricky's t-shirts, however, i start to cry so i change into a classic black oversized jumper and match it with white Nike trainers.

I spray a bit of my Sweet Like Candy perfume and grab my Louis Vuitton bag and i get ready to go.

I hop into my car and start to drive to the studio. I park up for five minutes and scroll through my phone. 'Ricky Alvarez seen kissing another girl.' A news report reads. "What the hell?!" I shout. I bang the steering wheel on my car and start to cry.

Me: who are you with?

Baby💖💍👶🏼: Brian and Scott, why?

Me: *sends picture of news article*