five

I wake up to the sound of thunder and lighting, Mac has his arms around me, snoring peacefully. I hop out of bed and put Mac's t-shirt back on, i pair it with my unicorn slippers and i walk downstairs.

I make me and Mac a fruit salad for breakfast, for the remaining morning, i watch some old episodes of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. "Good morning baby." Mac says as he walks downstairs. "Good morning sunshine." I smile.

Mac snuggles up to me and i finish watching KUWTK. "Why do you watch this?" Mac giggles. "They're my friends silly." I bop his nose, the last time i said the word 'silly' and bopped someone's nose was when i was breaking up with Ricky! "How do you know how the work the TV at my house?" Mac chuckles. "It's the same one that I've got." I grin.

Mac and i eat our breakfast at the dining table. "Delicious." Mac smiles. "Us Italians make great fruit salads." I giggle. "When was that a phrase?" Mac grins. "I made it up." I chuckle.

Mac washes up whilst i get dressed.

I make myself a bubble bath, Mac got me some female products for the bath, i wouldn't have to wash in his stuff. "You're the sweetest." I smile as Mac comes into the bathroom, brushing his teeth. "I'm not the sweetest, you are." He says. "You got me bath products, i didn't even tell you that i was washing with your stuff." I roll my eyes. "Just for you." He giggles.

I get out of the bath and dry my tiny body. "Wow Ari." Mac grins. "Really?" I roll my eyes. "I'm allowed to look at you, right?" Mac giggles. "Yes." I pull him close to me. We share a kiss and we both get ready.

I apply some mascara and red lipstick, i don't bother with any other products, i simply can't be bothered. I braid my hair into French braids and i put on a black cap.

I pick out an old 'Honeymoon Tour' jumper and i pair it with some black jeans and black Reeboks.

"You look beautiful." Mac grins. "Say that about yourself." I smile. "Sometimes you can never take a compliment." He giggles. "You can never take a compliment." I peck him on the cheek and smile.

I walk downstairs and i wait for Mac to finish getting ready. I play with some of the new Snapchat filters and i post a cute one to my story.

 I play with some of the new Snapchat filters and i post a cute one to my story

Mac walks down the stairs, ready to go. "Should we go to Starbucks?" I ask him. "Okay." He smiles.

We hop into the car and we drive to Starbucks.

"What's that guy doing?" I ask Mac, worried. "I don't know but he's being an absolute idiot." Mac says, staring at the car. "He's driving into us!" I panic, wrapping my arms around Mac's arm. "He's gonna give us whiplash, I'm trying to pull up into the pavement." Mac starts to get worried. "He's gonna hurt us." I start to cry.

The next minute, everything was black, the airbags were inflated, everything from my vision was gone. Sirens were screaming, police cars and ambulances were pulling up into the pavement.