twenty one

Tokyo pt 2!

"What do you want to order Princess? I'll pay for it." Mac smiles and i kiss his lips. "I'll have a croissant but vegan." I say like he didn't know that i was vegan after all this time. "Hey guys!" The waitress came over to take our order. "Can we get a vegan croissant and two waters?" Mac asks her, she nodded and wrote it down. "Okay, thank you for ordering."

As we were waiting for our food, fans came running to us out of nowhere, Scooter whispers to us, "Should we do a meet and greet or are you guys too tired and can't be bothered?" Mac and i look at each other and nod. "We can do a meet and greet." I smile. "Okay everybody! Y'all crazy. Okay, Ariana and Mac have agreed to do a meet and greet for you guys. Can we please have people that want a meet and greet with Mac on the left hand side, and people who want a meet and greet with Ari on the right hand side? We can't have a meet and greet with both of them because they are busy people. Thank you! And have a safe flight if you are going on vacation or you are just flying somewhere. This meet and greet is completely free and you won't be charged." Scooter stands on a table and announces. Everyone claps and goes on the left side or the right side.

The meet and greet was amazing, all of the Arianators were so cute and Mac enjoyed it as well. "Here's your croissant and two waters." The waitress emerged from the crowd. "Thank you." Mac says and she smiles. "Now boarding Florida." Suddenly, half of the fans went to their boarding gate so we only had about fifteen fans between us. "Okay everyone. Should we leave Ariana and Mac to eat their breakfast? Thank you for coming." Scooter says to the fans and shakes their hand. "Thank you!" Mac thanks them. "I love you and thank you!" I say.

After we eat our breakfast, we go and look around some shops. "I love you." I say to Mac and kiss his lips. "I love you too."

I don't know how but i ended up falling asleep, my head was on Mac's shoulder and he was carrying me around and getting me some snacks because most of the plane food wouldn't be vegan, he is so sweet and caring. "I've missed you." I say to him and he lets me down. "Why've you missed me, I've been right here?" He smiles and i giggle. "I don't know, I've just missed you."

"Now boarding Tokyo." Mac, Scooter and i walk to our gate just in time for boarding. "First class seats 1-5 board now." That was the time for boarding, we would've went on a private plane but there was none available so it was tough luck really, at least we got first class where there was not a lot of people to bombard us. Don't get me wrong, Mac and i both love our fans so much but it gets a little too much sometimes.

We arrive at our plane and Mac and i sit together, Scooter sits behind us with another person. It took a while for everyone to get in their seats and watch the safety video, since we were going on a long haul flight we got eye masks, comfy pillows, blankets with socks, toothpaste and a toothbrush. After the safety video finished, we were ready for take off, the plane was on the runway. "I love you." Mac says to me whilst holding my hand. "I love you too." I smile. And there we was, in the air.

"How is baby doing?" Mac asks patting my stomach gently. "Shush! There's still fans on the plane." I roll my eyes. "Hey, don't roll your eyes at me." Mac pouts. "Well guess what. Well done, you just announced my pregnancy. What a brilliant boyfriend you are." I give him an evil eye. "What is up with you? I know you're pregnant but." He tries to say but i interrupt him. "You keep announcing my pregnancy, at least say it quietly instead of shouting! I am whispering so you can't say much about me." I spit. "Calm down Ari." Mac sighs and i roll my eyes once more. "Will you stop rolling your eyes?" He suggests but i ignore him. "No i won't! You don't control me, you should be lucky that you're actually on the plane with me right now. I am gonna sit next to Scooter if you carry on." I snarl and he doesn't look at me. "I know you are expecting and i know you will be moody but please." I interrupt him again. "STOP IT!" I howl and the whole first class turns silent. "I'm sitting with Scooter."

"Hello dear, would you like me to move?" A kind old lady asks when she sees me coming to Scooter's seat. "No it's fine. I just needed to get away from him." I sigh and slightly point at Mac. The lady doesn't say anything, i don't blame here to be honest, it wasn't really her problem. "I can sit with my husband, i just thought this man looked lonely so i went to sit with him." The old lady says referring to Scooter, Scooter smiles. "As long as you don't mind." I smile and she nods. "I don't mind." She moves out of her seat and goes and sits with her husband.

"Hey, are you and Mac alright?" Scooter politely asks. "Don't talk about it." I say with a tear in my eye as i look at my promise ring. "Go to sleep. You'll both be fine when you wake up." Scooter suggests and i follow his instructions.

sooooo... what do u think about the fight, i guess it's what all couples do but still😏 i will probs do a Tokyo part 3 and 4 so wait for them to come out