six

I sit down on the couch, bored out of my life. By now, i would've been getting cuddles from Mac, however, it doesn't work that way now.

I eat a cereal bar and take my tablets and put my cream on my neck. I don't bother wearing any makeup, styling my hair or even getting clothes on. I just want to drive to Mac's with my pjs on and stay with him all day. So that's what i do.

Me: i miss yu

Sunshine☀️💖💋: i miss you too

Me: can i see you <3

Sunshine☀️💖💋: you don't even have to ask, of course. i really appreciate the insta post by the way💖

Me: thank you! I'm coming over now

Sunshine☀️💖💋: I'll see you soon💘

Me: Bye bye

I grab my Chanel bag and i drive to Mac's. I drive past Starbucks and i pull up into the pavement. I burst into tears, i couldn't help myself.

For a few minutes, my head is down, I'm crying. "Pull you act together!" I whisper to myself.

I calm myself down and i continue to drive to Mac's.

I grab the door key out of my bag and i walk inside. "I'm here!" I shout. I run up to the bedroom and i see Mac laying in bed. "I've missed you so much!" I jump into his arms, laying next to him in the bed. He pecks my lips before saying a thing. "I wish you could've stayed the night." Mac gently smiles. "Same." I pout as Mac rubs my cheek.

"The doctors told me i have a much worse injury than a bit of glass in my chest." Mac looks down at his leg. "My leg is broken or something, i wasn't really listening to the doctors, i was still waking up from the anaesthetic." Mac giggles. "I think your mum knows what's up with you, I'm sure she does." I smile. "I like it when you're in your pjs, no makeup and not bothered with your hair." Mac twists a strand of my hair around his finger. "I prefer me with makeup, I'm a banshee or a troll or something." I giggle. "Don't be hard on yourself." Mac giggles.

"Myron!" Mac shouts. An adorable puppy jumps on the bed, giving Mac kisses and sitting down in between us. "You didn't tell me you had a puppy!" I smile with joy. "You didn't tell me you had Toulouse until you wrote an Instagram post about him." Mac giggles, stroking Myron. "I told you when we were filming The Way." I giggle, petting the puppy's head. "I can't remember that far back, only the bit where i met you." Mac pecks my cheek. "You're so sweet. Toulouse has been at Frankie's for a while, I'm gonna pick him up in a few days." I smile.

Myron falls asleep in between us, Mac turns on the TV and Scream Queens comes on. "Why this show?" I giggle. "You don't like it?" Mac giggles. "Of course i don't, it's freakin stupid. I died in it, it's boring now." I chuckle. "True." Mac turns Netflix on. "What do you wanna watch?" He asks. "Scroll through the movies then!"

"Please can we watch Lizzie McGuire?" I beg. "If that's what you really want." Mac turns The Lizzie McGuire Movie on. I sing the theme tune. "The tide is high but I'm holding on, I'm gonna be your number one. I'm not the kind of girl who gives up just like that, oh nooo!" I sing. Mac smiles and kisses my head.

We continue to watch Lizzie McGuire and i sing to 'This Is What Dreams Are Made Of.' "Have you ever seen such a beautiful night? I could almost kiss the stars, for shining so bright." I belt. Mac giggles. "Omg Mac! The Lizzie and Pablo scene is coming on, the very ending." I shout excitedly.

We watch the movie until the end, i think Mac got fed up of it but i didn't care.

I fall asleep into his arms, i feel safe, i feel right.

A few hours later, i wake up in Mac's arms, Mac and Myron both asleep, snuggled up with me. "Baby." I stroke Mac's cheek. I smile and take a cute photo of both of them.

Mac wakes up smiling. "It's so unlike you to wake up before me." Mac smiles. I giggle and peck him on the lips. "I love you." I grin. "I love you more." Mac says like he means it. "I love you more." I pout. "I love you even more." Mac giggles. "But i love you even more than more." I chuckle. "I love you even more than more than more than more." Mac holds me close to him. "I love you forever." I giggle. "I love you forever and ever." Mac smiles. "And so do i." I smile.

"Can we listen to My Favorite Part?" I ask

"Can we listen to My Favorite Part?" I ask. "You know it's not being released until September." Mac giggles. "That's months away, it's March right now." I pout. "It's coming out soon baby." Mac smiles. "I love you." I grin

I lead into a passionate kiss, then it gets more serious...

"Are you sure i won't hurt you?" I say to Mac. "My leg is fine, I'm fine." Mac smiles. "But the question is. Will i hurt you?" Mac giggles. "Of course you won't, you're as gentle as can be." I chuckle.

Then it starts to get serious... you know what comes next.

"Did you enjoy that?" He giggles. "Yes." I smile. "Did i hurt you? I just want to check." Mac says. "No, I'm fine. I'm feeling better than ever." I giggle. "You don't need to ask if you've hurt me, even if you did, i would forgive you. You're my baby." I kiss Mac's head. "I just need to check, you're my girlfriend. I wouldn't dream of hurting you." Mac kisses me. "Do you think we did it too soon?" I look at the floor. "No, we love each other." Mac rubs my shoulder. "I'm just scared if my family don't approve." I pout. Mac connects our eyes together by lifting up my chin. "They would never disapprove you. That's how your mom made you." Mac giggles. "I guess so." I smile. "Get some clothes on, it's cold in here." Mac giggles.