eight

I wake up dreaming about the night before, when Toulouse met Myron. They were snoring next to me, peacefully, whilst i was dreaming about them.

I suddenly feel something unusual in my stomach, something that wasn't good, a phobia of mine... that was sickness. I run into the bathroom and vomit down the toilet. Mac joins me and pulls my hair back. "Baby." I whimper. "Shhh, it's okay." Mac rubs my back. "This is one of my biggest fears." I sob. Toulouse and Myron join me as well. "Don't lick Mommy." Mac says quietly to the dogs. I vomit again, this time worse, it wouldn't stop. I start to cry, badly, i hated the taste and the feeling, that's the reason i had the phobia. "Please make it stop." I sob. "I wish i could, i need to call the doctor." Mac keeps rubbing my back. "No Mac!" I scream. "It will make you better Ariana." He says. "Don't!" My lip starts to wobble. "I know you're scared, if you go to the doctors with me, i promise I'll make you feel as comfortable as you need me to." Mac suggests. "Please make me feel comfortable." I pout. "Princess, i will."

We sit in the waiting room, me breaking into tears and Mac comforting me. "Miss Grande Butera." The receptionist announces. Mac nods his head and walks me into the doctors room. "No." I cry. "Baby we have to." Mac buries my head into his shoulder. "It won't be long, it will be 5 minutes, we need to find out what is up with you." He pecks my cheek.

Nervously, we walk into the doctors room. "Hello, are you Miss Grande Butera?" The doctor asks. "Yes." Mac nods his head. "Mr McCormick?" "Yes." Mac sighs. "Okay. Ariana, will you lie on this bed?" The doctor motions his hand to the bed. I bite my lip whist Mac helps me onto the bed. "I am Doctor Zany, you haven't met me before but i would like to know what has been up with you." Doctor Zany smiles. "I'll write it down, she doesn't want me to speak about it out loud." Mac nervously smiles. Mac writes down what has been happening and Doctor Zany hands me a cup to pee in. "There's a bathroom in the hall, to the left and three doors down." Doctor Zany opens the door for me.

I pee in the cup and arrive back to Doctor Zany's room. "Let me just check this." Doctor Zany examines the cup. "Hm. Let me put some gel on your stomach, it might be cold. Is that alright?" He asks. I nod and give a look to Mac, we both know what it is.

"Okay Ariana. Are you ready?" Doctor Zany asks. "Yes." I sigh with nerves. "You're pregnant! Would you like to know how many weeks?" Doctor Zany smiles. "No! No! No! I'm not pregnant!" I scream and cry. "Ariana, this is amazing, you know that right?" Mac wraps his arms around me. "It's not amazing Mac because i don't know who the father is do i?" I shout. Mac's smile turns to a frown. "You're 8 weeks Ariana." Doctor Zany announces. "We've been together for a week. If this baby is 8 weeks, Mac can't be the father." I cry. "Ariana, it's okay." Mac rubs my back, trying to hold in the tears of anger. "I want an abortion! I am not having a baby to a man who is a nasty cheater!" I scream. "Ariana! Keep your baby, it's a human just like us, it needs to be treated the way a human should be treated. Please don't abort it." Mac sighs. "It's the fact that i have a child to my ex, i want a child with you." I cry, kissing Mac on the lips. "Please keep it." Mac struggles to keep his tears in. "Just cry, i don't have a problem with it. You've heard bad news." I whisper. We stand in the doctor's room, arms around each other, silence.

A few minutes later, we walk out of the hospital. We hop into the car and all we heard was silence.

"Tell Ricky." Mac says quietly. "No. I'm aborting it. He doesn't need to know." I sob. "Ariana don't. If you want me to be involved in the child's life, i promise i will take care of it like a dad, tell Ricky, it's big news." Mac kisses my lips. "Mac, i want you to be the biological father, not stepdad or half dad, Ricky can have his kids with his new girlfriend, i can have kids with you." I cry. "Do you want me to drive to Ricky's house?" Mac suggests. "No Malcom! I'm aborting it!" I shout.

This is a rlly bad chapter, I'm sorry. But omg I'm backkkkkkk!!!! I'm writinggghhgghhgggfksks! Thank y'all for putting up with my authors notes and updates lolll, but as y'all now now... IM BACCKCLSOSKSO!

Thanks for reading