three

Cluelessly, i wake up, not knowing where i am, i couldn't remember anything from the night before, i didn't know why. "Ricky?" I shout... i don't hear an answer. "Ricky?" I start to tremble. I had no idea where i was, it was so familiar but unfamiliar. I hear footsteps creeping upstairs. "Ariana!" Mac walks into the bedroom. I run into his arms, he picks me up and i wrap my legs around him. "You're safe, it's okay." Mac rubs my cheek. "I'm sorry, i couldn't remember where i was." I giggle it off.

"I've made breakfast, take a shower or something and then you can come downstairs." Mac smiles. "Thank you." I release myself from his arms and i run a bath.

I add extra bubble bath, more than i normally do, i take my clothes off and i hop into the bath. "How the hell do i wash myself with men's products?" I chuckle. I just slap some random soaps on my body, they smell really nice actually. After I'm done washing, i wrap a towel around me and i put Mac's t-shirt back on.

I walk downstairs to a dining table filled with different types of breakfasts. "You really spoiled me." I giggle. "Just for the princess." Mac grins. He sits me down on a seat and i pick and choose what breakfast i want. "Mmm, you cook good." I smile. "Was that meant to be taken the explicit way or the normal way?" He giggles. "Maybe not the explicit way yet." I grin.

"This morning, i picked up the clothes that you need to wear for the music video, I've got them upstairs if you want to get dressed." He points upstairs. "I'll go and get ready, thank you for the breakfast." I smile.

I brush my teeth and style my hair into a high ponytail. Mac said that the makeup artists will do my makeup, so i didn't need to worry about putting on the perfect makeup.

I walk into Mac's room that says on the door 'Music Vid Outfits' so i guess that's where my outfit is going to be. I see it carefully folded up on a desk saying 'Ariana MFP' which stands for My Favorite Part (MFP.) I look around the room and i see a picture of me and Mac after performing The Way, it makes my heart melt.

I quickly run into the bathroom and i wipe my tears, I'm such a sensitive person, anything can make me cry

I get dressed into my music video outfit and i walk downstairs. I see that the table is cleaned and Mac washing the remaining dishes. "You look beautiful." Mac says. "Thank you but I can wash up, you don't need to." I pout, staring at grinning Mac. "I'm washing up, it's too late." Mac grins. "You go and get dressed, I'm washing up." I try to nudge him out of the way but he won't move. "I've got one more plate." He touches my cheek. "I'm washing up next time, I'm gonna get my bag." I walk out of the kitchen and grab my Louis Vuitton bag and wait for him on the couch, scrolling through my phone.

Mac and I hop into his Range Rover and he drives to the music video location

The makeup artist did my makeup, she said that i couldn't have waterproof mascara because I'm going to be singing in the water, great!

"In 3...2...1!" The director shouts. Basically, Mac and I are playing next door neighbours to each other and there's a split screen on the music video, I'm on one half of the screen and Mac is on the other.

"Wave! Wave now!" The director shouts at me. I wave to Mac and i walk into the house. "We've got that down! Perfect!" The director smiles. "Ariana, i need you to sit on the bed and be thinking about something, show me how you'd do it." He asks me. I demonstrate my thinking pose. "Perfect, keep on doing that through out the video until i say stop!" He walks back to his camera.

A few scenes later, i have to sing in rain, literally, the director said i have to sing it to put more feel into it. Mascara is dripping down my face, I'm wet and soggy, it's going great!

"I want you to both lay on the floor, Mac, you touch Ariana's cheek, Ariana, you touch Mac's cheek." The director places our hands on each other's cheeks. "I want you to move it around like this." He motions our hands. I start to giggle in the middle of the shoot, they keep that in the video because everyone thinks it's cute.

It is time to go home after a long night of work, i say thank you to everyone for their time. The music video turns out amazing, i love it!

"You look so pretty with mascara running down your face, honestly." Mac giggles. "Thank you." I chuckle, wiping some mascara on Mac's face. He starts the car and he takes me to a grassy hill, stars light the sky, a river glowing like a million diamonds, peaceful and sweet. He parks the car in a parking lot and he holds my hand for me to jump out.

We hold hands, walking up the hill, he sits me down and plays with my ring on my finger. "Ariana, I've wanted to ask you this for ages now. I'm not getting into that cringy love stuff but will you be my girlfriend?" Mac asks. "Oh my gosh, is that even a question?! YES!" I squeal, i jump into his arms, i wrap my legs around him and i cuddle up into his chest. "May i?" Mac giggles, laying his hand on my cheek. I nod my head and he kisses me for the first time, technically second time since he kissed me in The Way. "I did not expect you to say that to me!" Tears start streaming down from my eyes. "Should we go home and watch movies, you said to me that's your favourite thing to do?" Mac giggles with delight. I nod my head and he carries me into the car.

We drive to his house and we get our pjs on and snuggle up watching any movies we saw on the TV. I always feel peaceful in Mac's arms so i fell asleep, for the 4th time...

yayyyyyyy! He asked her outtttttttttttt! I couldn't wait to write this chapter down and i finally didddd! I don't know what to do on the next chapter so if you can request something it will highly be appreciated. Sorry that it was a short chapter but you'll be getting longer ones