sixteen

Mac Point Of View (POV)

I look at my baby sleeping in the car on the way back home, she's so precious, i know she's going to be a brilliant mother no matter what our fans think about the whole week pregnancy. We drive passed Starbucks, she was going to be mad if she suddenly woke up and sees me drive past it. I park up the car and i go inside and buy us two grandes. I arrive back at the car and i see Ariana just about to wake up. "Hey baby." I smile and give her the drink. "Aw Mac! You didn't have to do this!" She smiles, "Thank you so much." She kisses my lips and i start the car. "I've never seen you order from Starbucks, i don't imagine you as a Starbucks person." She giggles and my heart melts, every move that she does is perfect, i feel incredibly lucky to have her, i am one lucky man. "Yeah, i don't really order from Starbucks, you should taste my homemade coffee." I wink and she laughs. "I love you." She looks up at me and she puts her hand on mine, "I can't believe you gave me this, I'm one happy girl." She says talking about the promise ring.

We arrive home and i carry Ariana out the car, she was completely wiped out again, she fell asleep after her Starbucks. I put her in bed and cover her up with the covers, she snores peacefully and i walk out of the room. I walk into my studio and i grab my pack of cigarettes, I've promised to never smoke in front of Ariana and i was planning to quit but it was hard since i had been smoking for over a decade. I shortened it down to one cigarette a day, i used to smoke a whole pack a day or something.

I open the front door and i light my cigarette, i watch the world go by. "Mac!" I hear a teenage boy shout, he was on his bike. He jumped off his bike and came to my doorstep. "You've been my inspiration since i was 10, i was going through a really hard time, my dad just died and i had nobody but my mom. My dog got put down for biting my little sister and my dog was called Myron, just like yours. Your music helped me through that so thank you very much man, i really appreciate you, and i wish you good luck in your relationship." The boy says, he really meant it as i could see in his eyes. "That hit me hard, thank you so much. I know how it is to deal with all that hell in your life, my puppy ran away and I've never found him since, my grandad died and he inspired me to write music, it's hard, it really is. I'm glad you're here right now, you're really strong." I shake his hand and he smiles. "I'm off now, I'm going to my girlfriends house." He giggles and i giggle back. "Listen, you have a good life and don't let hard times get to you. Thanks for coming." I say to him as he jumps on his bike, he waves and i wave back too.

I think of what he said, really good of him to come up to me and say that. It was quite late at night so i got my pyjamas on and i get in bed. I cuddle up to Ariana who is still asleep and snoring. I was so grateful for her.

"Baby! Wake up baby! Toulouse and Myron have came to see you." Ariana's voice says to me. Toulouse and Myron lick me and i wake up, they sit on the bed and i put my arm around them, Ariana lies next to me. "How was your sleep baby, you overslept for sure?" She giggles and i kiss her lips.

The day was pretty chilled out, we watched a ton of movies and invited my mom round.

"Hi Ari and Malcom!" My mom says as she walks in, "Nice to see you."

20 mins later...

"You're pregnant! OMG! That's amazing news, it really really is." My mom says crying. We smile and Ariana hugs her.

1 hr later...

"I'll see you soon guys! I'm so happy." My mom hugs me and Ariana and waves goodbye.

I didn't know where to leave this chapter at lmao, do you like the story in Ari's POV or Mac's or both? It was quite interesting to do Mac's POV. I hope you like this story and I'm excited to publish moreeee