Reason 20

"There is so much I could say about that I love you, but this 20 reason list wouldn't be long enough. I just love everything about you Ryan and if I could I would say it in every language I possible could then I would but there is only one language I will say it in. Te amo Ryan (I love you Ryan)" Shane said smiling, love filled his eyes as he turned his camera off for the last time.

Ryan was pulled out of his thoughts at the sound of his phone ringing. Ryan didn't look at the caller id he just answered it.

"Hello?" Ryan said.

"Ryan, it's about Shane. He's...".

Author's note: Hey guys, I hope you have enjoyed this story. I left it on a cliff-hanger because I wasn't sure where I want to go from there. I had so many ideas to what I could do if Shane woke up, yet I also had ideas on what to do if Shane died. So overall, I decided to let you the reader decide. Did Shane live, and Ryan was able to confess his feelings, or did Shane die prevent Shane from ever knowing his feelings were mutual. 

UPDATE: 06/09/2020 - Okay hey guys tell a lie, I've now written the ending. I've got two different endings one where Shane lives the other when he dies. If you want to read them please continue to the next chapter. And thank you for everyone who has read and comment on my story, I'm really happy that people have enjoyed it!