Hate

Pls give me feedback on this,thanks so much❤️

Jungkook's POV

it's 1:30 am and everyone else is asleep. I'm on twitter reading all of army's tweets and replies to our posts. They are so sweet and I take the time to read every one of them.

I get to what I think is the last one when I see a tweet saying "I love bts but honestly jungkook is a burden to the rest of the members. He is holding them back and if he doesn't get his shit together he is going to cause them to fail. He can't even dance."

As I read it I felt my heart being sliced in two. All of my fears and worry's had just been confirmed and i felt like crying. I turned off my phone and went to sleep, my bright mood from before forgotten.

———————————

My alarm went off and I groaned. I really just wanted to sleep longer. Then I remembered the tweet from last night he is holding them back and if he doesn't get his shit together he is going to cause them to fail. He can't even dance.

I got out of bed as fast as I could and headed to the studio. I connected my phone to the speaker and turned on the song. Just relax and enjoy yourself jungkook I thought to myself. As the song started so did I. I was tense at first but as I got into it I relaxed a little more. But not even halfway through I messed up. I tried to play it off but it was stuck in my head he can't even dance i kicked my leg and rolled my hips he's holding them back I reached my arms out and quickly pulled them back turning quickly he's going to cause them to fail I lost my balance and wobbled he's holding them back I missed a beat jungkook is a burden to the rest of the members I turned too quickly and fell. I stayed on the ground for a minute before getting back up, starting the music over and trying to relax.

I took a deep breath a began the dance. I watched myself in the mirror as I danced. It wasn't wrong, it was just sloppy. But Hoseok wasn't sloppy so I can't be sloppy. I tried to perfect my moves and make them more precise but I looked like Jimin trying to robot dance. I loosened up but I felt like a rag doll. He's holding them back I pushed myself even harder. I heard jimin's voice in the back of my head telling me to just enjoy myself but I couldn't. There was too much pressure, I couldn't let the hyungs down.

I danced my hardest when I got to the part where I jump up I jumped higher than I had ever jumped. He can't even dance. I landed my jump and rolled my ankle, falling and hitting the floor hard. I groaned and sat there until the song ended, then headed back to my room. My ankle was throbbing and I still couldn't do the dance. On my way I found everyone was awake and looking worried.

When I entered the room they all turned and Jin exclaimed, "Where were you Jeon Jeongguk were we worried sick?!"

"I just went to the studio to practice some more."

"Without telling anyone?!" Eomma Jin was angry.

"I'm sorry hyung. I didn't mean to scare you I just wanted to practice some more." Jungkook is a burden to the rest of the members. I felt tears welling up and I looked at my shoes, inspecting them.

"Hey, it's ok we understand."Tae assured me. I held back my tears as I nodded and headed back to my room.

"Are you going to eat breakfast?" Jin asked, "you have to be hungry after that practice"

"Uh no, I'm all set" I told him and left for my room.

When I reached my bedroom I sat down on the edge of my bed and let out a sob. And then I began to laugh hysterically. I laughed until tears reached my eyes and then I began to cry, sobs racking my body. When I was too tired to cry anymore I curled up under my comforter and fell asleep.