The little lantern

Jungkook's POV

I woke to the feeling of pressure on my chest and opened my eyes to find a face two inches from my own. I blinked a few times before my eyes finally adjusted. Tae was sitting on me, his face inches from mine.

"Ugh finally!" He nearly shouted. "Get up we're going out for breakfast."

I rolled over as fast as I could, throwing Tae off me and onto the floor.

"Ouch!"

"Well next time don't sit on me. Naw leave so I can get dressed."

Tae rolled his eyes at me, but left without protest.

After Tae had left the room and sat up. I flung my legs over the edge of the bed, sighing. I stood up, taking an intake of breath as pain engulfed my ankle. I squeezed my eyes shut as I adjusted to the pain. Running around with Jimin on my back probably didn't help it.

I took my time getting ready. I combed my hair slowly and put on a pair of dark wash jeans and a white t-shirt. Then I proceeded to the bathroom to wash my face.

When I finally stumbled down the stairs, wincing as I put weight on my ankle I heard Yoongi.

"Ugh finally!" He groaned, "I was about to leave without you." Namjoon smacked him.

"No you weren't." He turned to me, "No he wasn't."

I nodded at them silently. I tend to get quiet when I'm in pain. I can't do that today. I won't bother the others with my issues. Actually, it's not an issue I'm fine.

"Ok so we're splitting into two groups Jimin, Yoongi, Jungkook and myself are going in my car and the rest are with Namjoon" Jin explained, "we'll meet you there."

We all set off for the correct cars and I hurried as best I could to Jimin to go act normal. Cause i am normal.

"Race you for shotgun!" Jimin yelled. I tried to run to the car but I was too slow. On a good day I would have beat them all but not today. Yoongi shoved Jimin into Jin and beat us all.

So Jimin and I were stuck in the back. Jimin groaned. "No fair he pushed me!" I laughed at him.

"Jin tell him it doesn't count cause he pushed me!"

"You're on your own on this one." Jin shrugged, "there's no telling Yoongi anything."

"Yoongi!" Jimin whined. But Yoongi was already situated with his earbuds in so loud he couldn't hear him.

Jimin looked at me with large eyes. "Kookie make him move."

"Jimin you can't challenge Yoongi and then expect him to give up the win."

"But,"

"It's fine Jimin you get to sit with me in the back."

Jimin didn't find it reassuring. Instead he just huffed and plopped down in the backseat. Jungkook heard him mubbling something under his breath.

After about five minutes in the car Jimin decided to stop pouting. He turned toward me and smiled. Then he turned to me and whispered in my ear.

"When we get out of the car I'm going to tackle Yoongi."

"Jimin." I guess he wasn't over it. "Jimin it's just a seat."

"Ugh fine."

"Jimin," I trailed off. I didn't actually know what I was going to say I just wanted him to keep talking to me. He's fun to talk to even when he is having a fit.