When it rains on the other side of the world the water goes up

Ok I know this update took forever and I wish I had a good excuse but in all honesty I have just had no motivation at all. I really just wanted to get this chapter published so here you go.

I woke up to find three faces way too close to mine. One belonged to Hoseok, one belonged to Taeyhung, and one belonged to Jin. There was another face, the face of Jimin. it rested on my shoulder. His eyes were closed and he was breathing softly.

"Ah guys get out of my face!" I whisper shouted at them.

"What's going on here Jungkook? Cuddling with Jiminie on the couch!" Tae teased, giggling.

Hoseok laughed loudly "what were you guys doing last night?"

"Shut up!" I whispered shouted, "you'll wake him up."

But Jimin was already stirring. He sighed and brought his hand up to his face where he rubbed his eyes, pouting. It was the most adorable thing I had ever seen.

Then his eyes opened and he realized where he was.

"Ah guys what's going on?"

"Nothing Jimin, we fell asleep watching Nemo."

"Oh yeah."

"Ooo Jiminie And Jungkookie we're watching a movie together!!" Tae squealed.

"Hee-hee I think they're in"- Hoseok started but Jimin cut him off

"I fell asleep before the turtle part! Damnit! I love the turtle part!"

After realizing that their teasing didn't bother us they all wondered off.

"The turtle part?" I asked

"Yeah you know where the turtles save them and they ride the current and there's that cute little baby one who's like super cool!"

"Hmm"

"Don't judge."

"I'm not. Let's get breakfast." As I stood hot flames engulfed my ankle and I inhaled sharply.

Jimins brow burrowed. "What was that."

"You know when you sit with your knees bent for a long time and they cramp up and hurt when you finally stand?"

"Oh"

I hated lying to everyone, especially Jimin but I couldn't be a problem again. I had improved on the dance and I wasn't going to let this be another issue.

We walked to the kitchen together to get some breakfast to find Yoongi already there. There was a box of cereal and a bowl on the counter but he had never gotten farther than that. His head was in his arms, resting on the table and he was snoring softly.

Jimin giggled the most adorable giggle I had ever heard. My breath caught in my throat for a second and then I laughed as well. Jimin tapped Yoongi on the shoulder.

"Yoongi, your cereal."

Yoongi jumped.

"Jimin..."

Jimin was probably the only person who could survive waking Yoongi.

"Sorry, but I think you were going to make some cereal."

"Oh Yeah." He reached for the box but Jimin stopped him.

"I was just about to make some actual breakfast if you want that instead."

"Yeah thanks just don't let Jungkook help, he's an awful cook."

"I'm right here you know, with working ears and everything." I snapped