Paper heart

Its been a while so I apologize but here you go. I just want to say that I love you all and have a nice day :)

Jungkook's POV

After dinner was over i went off on my own. I really felt like singing right now. As I was walking out of the room I heard footsteps following me. I turned around and saw Jimin.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

"I'm going to go play the piano and sing. You wanna come?" I responded. His eyes lit up as he smiled and nodded. Jimin was like a little kid: easy to please. He followed me to the piano, quietly humming along the way. He looked adorable in his black skinny jeans and oversized grey sweatshirt that fell halfway down his thighs.

I sat down on the piano bench and flipped up the top on the grand piano. Jimin looked at me and sat on the edge of the bench. He then scooted his butt over gently, pushing me down a bit and making room for himself. I chuckled at him.

"What song are we going to play?" He asked.

"Idk, how about a duet."

"Yeah I liked when you sang paper hearts. Can we do that one?" He asked me, getting excited at the end.

"Yeah of course, do you need lyrics?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He said, almost sheepishly. I pulled them up and handed him my phone. I began to play a few notes on the piano, trying to remember how it went. I messed up a few times till I figured it out.

"Ok, ready?" I asked him.

"Yep!"

I began to play the piano, then sang:

Remember the way you made me feel
Such young love but
Something in me knew that it was real
Frozen in my head

I turned to Jimin who was singing as well and smiled.

Pictures I'm living through for know
Trying to remember all the good times

God, jimins voice was really beautiful. I knew this, but damn. I found myself watching him attentively.

Hate this part
paper hearts
and I hold a piece of yours
Don't think I would just forget about it

Jimin harmonized perfectly. I almost forgot to keep singing, I was so caught up in his voice. I was transfixed. The song came to a close and I looked at Jimin. He smiled and I smiled back at as we sang,

Hoping that you won't forget.

"Somethings I think I have a paper heart." Jimin said bluntly. I furrowed my brows, thinking.

"How so?" I questioned.

"Well it's beautiful and sweet and innocent but it's so easy to tear and even easier to crumple," He explained beautifully.

I smiled and he looked down and his feet.

"Sorry that was weird." He apologized.

"No it was a beautiful analogy."

He leaned his head on my shoulder and I leaned my head on his. Then he quickly sat up and said "anyway, what next?"

After singing about ten more songs we got bored. Jimin then began to attempt rapping Yoongi's bit in mic drop. He sounded ridiculous but it was cute at the same time.

"You're doing it wrong." I told him, before attempting it myself.

"So are you!" He yelled back

"Yeah but not as bad as you."

"Hey!" Jimin yelled at me.

"Well it's true." He slapped me. We both began to rap it again. This time, we found that the most effective strategy was to see who could be louder and drown the other out. It was working well until Yoongi walked in.

He was standing in the doorway with his arms crossed.

"You're both doing it wrong," Jimin and I shared a look. "Now stop it, you're loud." We rolled our eyes as Yoongi walked out of the room.

"Wanna play a game?" Jimin asked.

"What game?"

"I don't know." He said

"Me neither."

"Um..."

"What about..." I trailed off

"Maybe, Uh , scrabble? I think we have that one."

"Yeah sure." I said. He left to go get it.

There really wasn't much else to do and I really wanted to hang out with Jimin. He was fun.

He returned with the box, tripping over the piano bench and spilling them all over the floor. We spent the next five minutes searching for them. We finally thought we had them all until we checked the directions and found we were missing a B.

"Hold on," I said, before running to grab the flash light. When I got back I found Jimin jumping up and down singing.

"I found the b! I found the b! I found the missing b, go me!" Then he spun in a circle and saw me there. He struck a pose with his arms out and grinned.

"I found the b, kookie!"

"God job Jimin." I laughed. He was like a little kid sometimes. But he could be really mature too. I didn't understand how one person could have so many sides. But Jimin did.

Jimin flopped down on the floor and opened up the board. We poured all the letters into the bag, me holding it open while Jimin scooped handfuls in at a time.

We were shit at scrabble. First I spent 10 minutes trying to arrange the word cabaret. When I finally had it all on the board Jimin pointed out that I had spelled it as cabaray. Then he spelled cardio with an e instead of an I. It was a struggle. We ended up playing phonetic scrabble in which you spell words the way they sound. It became less a game of English and more a game of arguing why it works that way.

Jimin spelled zilofone (xylophone). And I spelled acumpanymint (accompaniment)
Then Jimin spelled weerd (weird) and I spelled sitte (city). Then Jimin tried to use Jeraf (giraffe) but I said I did work and he said it did. But insisted it didn't so he sat on the board.

I got mad that he ruined the game and began to throw the letters at him. He grabbed a handful of letters and stood, running out the door and down the hallway. I chased after him but he ambushed me, throwing the pieces at me and then jumped on my back when I ducked away. I grabbed him and began running around the house as fast as I could while he screamed.

"Jungkook! Jungkook I swear to god! If you don't put me down right now I-"
I began to spin in a circle as fast as I could.

"Jungkooooooook!" He yelled and began to pull at my hair.

"Ow!" I said, putting him down. He scowled and crossed his arms. Then we both broke down in laughter until neither of us could breathe. And at that point we were laying on the ground panting, tears streaming down our faces.

——————————-

That night I lay in bed, unable to sleep. I just couldn't stop thinking about Jimin and his paper heart.

Hey so I started a new book. It's yoonmin and I'm really excited about it so far please check it out and tell your friends. If you are enjoying this story please comment and vote and once again tell your friends. It means a lot so thank you and goodnight.
~Lilly