2

I slowly awoke to the smell of rain. I open my eyes to find myself still on the couch with Travis kneeling beside me.
   "Good, your awake!" he smiled, " If you want to go to sleep you can go to my room I'm sleeping on the couch now that your hear."
   "I'm not very tired anymore" I say as I sat up on the couch with the new realization of me being covered in a blanket. I wrapped the blanket around me as I yawned.
   "Well, I'm going to make me some food. Do you want some?" he asked as he rose.
   I nodded and smiled I shed the blanket off on the couch. I felt the cold embrace of the air. I sighed as I made my way to the kitchen. My hair brushed my thighs as I creeped into the kitchen. I sat on a bar stool as Travis, on the opposite side of the bar was cooking something.
"Where are all the other guys?" I asked Travis.
"They are all asleep. You know it's 3 a.m. Right?" he asked as he looked back at me. I shook my head and he smiled.
"Why did you come home so late?" I questioned him.
"Tonight was my last day on the night shift for a security guard for the 24/7 mall. I didn't personally enjoy the job but it had nice pay. Now I'm going to work at the same job but on the day shift starting next week. I'm not to excited to say the least." he replies. I nod in understanding. I stood up and walked around the counter like bar. Travis made pancakes!
"Here you go!" he smiled his childish grin as he handed me a plate of pancakes. We say down at the bar and began to eat the pancakes.
"Thanks for the pancakes Travis! Their really good!" I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.
Soon my pancakes were finished and I had gone to sleep in Travis's bed.