5

After the drive, we got to our house. The ride was silent tiring. Aph dozed off on my shoulder, and the guys kept telling me how we were cute together. I didn't say anything just blushed. Other than their embarrassing comments, nothing was said.
   Everyone hoped out of the car as I woke Aphmau from her peaceful nap. She looked up at me with her dreary eyes as she sat up.
   "We're at my house. Come on, and you can take a shower." I spoke softly.
   She nodded her head, and groggily undid her seatbelt. I helped her out of the truck, by offering my hand, which she gladly took. We walked in as the boys all flopped on the couch.
   "So, how did you manage to stay safe? All I saw was rumble, and junk." Dante inquired. Aphmau looked at me, and giggled. I smiled back shyly.
   "Well, we ran into the kitchen and hid in a cabinet. We hid there until the storm died down then we called you." I replied 
   "Wow," Garroth awed "that's impressive." We smiled and I sat on the couch with them.
   "Hey Aph you can take a shower if you want." I informed her.
   "I would, but I don't have any clothes." She told me embarrassed.
   "You can borrow som of Kim's clothes." Laurence blurted, "she left them last time she was here, I think."
   "Oh, ok." She answered. She followed him to his room. I went down to my room, and lit my candle. I walked to my bathroom, and turned on the shower to a warm flow. I gazed at my self in the mirror. I was covered in dust, and my hair was full of debris.
   Aphmau walked in my room empty handed. Her face was bright red. She glanced up at me, then back down.
   "Hey, where are the clothes you were going to wear? I started your shower, as well." I spoke as I bent down and got a towel out from my cabinet and placed it on a towel rack. I looked back towards her. She seemed so nervous.
   "Umm,...Kim actually didn't leave any clothes." She informed me with a blush as she continued, "I was wondering if... you know....."
   "Hmm?"I made a confused face as she took a deep breath.
   "Can I borrow some of your clothes?" She asked more confidently, but with a slight blush.
   Taken aback I blush, but nod my head as I walk back into my room. She followed close behind me.
   "Does it matter which one?" I asked her as I opened my closet.
   "Ooh," she mumbled as she gazed through my clothes, "that one!"
   She pointed toward my white nike hoodie with striped sleeves.
   I pulled it out and handed it to her. She smiled, and ran of to the shower. I sighed and changed into my baggy, grey sweat pants and my droopy, black hoodie. I laid on my bed, and listened to all the guys go to their separate rooms to go to bed. It was fairly late, around eight o'clock. I had eventually dozed off into a deep sleep.

«————————————————»

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed the towel Travis had given me. I changed into the hoodie I borrowed from Travis,  and it covered my butt, so I wore only my underwear. I walked out of the bathroom to see a sleeping Travis. The couch had laundry folded,  and I was not wanting to move it from its place. I walked over to Travis. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep. I very hesitantly crawled into the bed next to him. I wiggled under the covers and let out a sigh. His sweatpants brush my legs as he unconsciously rolled over to where his face was inches from my own. 
   I blushed as I closed my eyes. I laid there peacefully. I felt movement and a sudden warmth was on, and around my waist. I was pulled closer to Travis's chest with my face against it. I couldn't believe he held me in his arms. I wish it could stay like this. Me in his arms and we didn't have to move. I only wish he would do this consciously.
   Our legs entangled, we lay in bliss as we both drift of into our dreams.