O N E

Lottie's Outfit

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

July 14th, 2018

Lottie's P.O.V

"That's the thing."~Kay says as I look at her.

"What's the thing?"~I ask as she points to the bookstore she always talks to me about.

"I get all your presents from there, it's got a really good selection."~Kay

"As much as I'd love to take a detour, I'd like to see Reece much more."~Lottie

"Same with George."~Kay smiles as we continue walking to Hyde Park.

Once we get to the park, the sweltering heat beaming down on the whole of London, we sit down on a park bench.

"Ow! Hot!"~Kay says and stands back up quickly.

"Burn your arse?"~I ask and she nods. I laugh as she sits down slowly.

"Isn't that Sam and Elysia?"~Kay points to two people surrounded by a crowd.

"Yeah it is, they're here with Harry, Tom and Tess."~Lottie. Someone wraps their arms around my shoulders and leans their head into my shoulder as I smile.

"Hey Baby."~I say and press a kiss to his cheek. 

"Hey, beautiful."~Reece smiles and kisses my lips sweetly.

"Lottie why don't you calm down with the PDA love?!"~I hear Sam shout as I roll my eyes.

"Sam shut up and go back to your date arsehole!"~I yell back and he, Harry and Tom laugh. Reece and I had only been together for about 7 months and he's absolutely terrified to meet my family, considering I'm the youngest of The Hollands, apart from Paddy. Padster is the youngest, I'm the second youngest, both Sam and Harry are older than me by a few minutes. I feel my phone buzzing in my pocket as I take it out and answer it.

"Hey Lotts, Tom just told me Reece is in town, why don't you bring him for dinner?"~Mum

"Really?"~Lottie

"Yeah, we've not met him yet."~Mum

"I'll ask and text you back Ma."~Lottie

"Okay, love ya kiddo."~Mum

"Love ya too Mama."~I reply and she ends the call.