E L E V E N

July 20th, 2019

Lottie's P.O.V

I hear knocking downstairs, echoing throughout the house as I groan. I get out of bed, being the only person at home today considering everyone went to Thorpe Park, I walked down the stairs and opened the door.

"Delivery for Charlotte Holland?"~???

"Yeah, that's me."~Lottie

"Sign here please."~He says as I sign it with my signature.  His workers start bringing dozens of boxes of those Roses through in white as I furrow my eyebrows.

"What's happening?"~I mumble to myself.

"What the fuck?"~I ask as they finish putting them everywhere. They all leave as I shut the front door and furrow my eyebrows again before going back upstairs.

I see my phone buzzing in the corner as I go over and pick it up, answering the call without looking at the ID.

"Open your front door."~I hear them say before they end it. I go back downstairs and open the door with a sigh, seeing Haz stood there with one more box of roses in Red as I look at him.

"You wouldn't answer my calls or texts, I thought, 'what does Lottie love more than Books' and then I thought, you love Roses, especially White and Red."~Haz

"Harrison."~Lottie

"Look, I didn't mean for my friends to call you boring. You're certainly not boring, you're the most fun I've had in a while, that sounds weird but anyway. My friends need to realise that you're not boring because they're missing out."~Haz

"Okay."~Lottie

"Okay? I did all this and all I get is an Okay?"~Haz asks as I giggle.

"I mean, you've filled my hallway with roses which are bound to die."~Lottie

"Yeah but... It was cute."~He whines as I laugh. I walk out of the doorway and shut the door behind me, taking the last box of roses from his hands and putting them down in front of the door before wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You're so sweet."~Lottie

"It's in my nature."~Haz

"I can tell."~I press my lips to his as he smiles brightly afterwards.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧