E P I L O G U E

OH MY GOODNESS my first completed book on this account guys, who's upset? No one? Ah shit alright. This is different to my usual Epilogues but I have no inspo so, deal with it whores xo :)

~~~

Tyler-Jaiden Osterfield grew up and became a famous Photographer, covering her Mother's Books in her photos and taking many photos of her parents before branching out into Weddings, Architecture etc. She married at 23, a man named Reece Flynn stole her heart and Harrison was maddddd about it. She had 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl. Her family stayed in London, close to her parents considering she had a great bond with them. Her two boys, Harrison and Kian protected baby girl Ellie like a hawk on its prey. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

Kieran Juliette Osterfield grew up to be an Author, just like her Mother. She always loved English Lit and always loved being surrounded by books as a kid. She came out as a Lesbian to her Mum but was scared to tell her Dad, but he was extremely supportive for her. She married Meghan McKay before releasing her first book and had a child (via sperm donor) and called her Charlotte, after her Mum. She didn't stay in London, she moved to Brighton to live by the beach like she always wanted, and the entire family lived every moment together like it was their last.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

Tyler-Jaiden's Appearance

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

Kieran's Appearance

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

smilingdorbyn