E I G H T

Lottie's Outfit

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

December 3rd, 2018

Lottie's P.O.V

I walk out of my room and down the stairs, walking into the kitchen to get a drink as Tom stands there, his phone in his hand. He looks up at me, watching my every move as I get a drink.

"Lottie."~Tom says but I roll my eyes.

"I'm off to work!"~I call throughout the house as I put my earphones in and walk to work. Once I get there, I get straight to reorganising the books as Liam looks at me.

"You look broken, hun are you okay?"~Liam

"I'm fine, I'm just tired."~Lottie

"How are you and Haz?"~Liam

"We're okay."~Lottie

"Oh, shit."~Liam realised what happened and gives me a look of sympathy.

Tom's been trying to talk to me since then, he kept knocking on my door to ask me things and giving me little smiles whenever I walked by, but I wasn't having any of it. He can't just think everything is magically okay after he says he's disappointed in me and says that Harrison isn't right for me. Haz and I have been texting, he keeps saying it's his fault that it happened, but I keep saying otherwise. He feels awful, and he keeps telling me he's guilty.

"Oh, hey."~Liam looks at who just walked in.

"How may I help you?"~Liam

"Is my sister here?"~Tom

"Piss off Tom."~Lottie

"I'm just gonna change the sign to closed and leave."~Liam

"Good idea."~Lottie. He does as he said and goes upstairs, leaving us in peace as I stand up, a book in my hand.

"Look, Lotts, I'm sorry."~Tom

"Oh, you're sorry are you? Sorry for making me feel like absolute shit? Sorry for making Harrison feel like it's his fault? Sorry for being a shit brother? Sorry for making Harry feel like shit as well? Jesus Tom, at least narrow your options down."~Lottie

"Lotts, look. I didn't know what I was thinking, it was a spur of the moment if you'd like to put it that way."~Tom

"Tom, we both know it wasn't a 'spur of the moment'. You called a whole family meeting, made Paddy cry because you were yelling, made me feel like absolute shit when you said you were quote on quote 'disappointed in me' and told Harrison that he couldn't be my boyfriend anymore? You don't make up any rules Tom, Harrison is his own person, I'm my own person, I get to fall in love with whoever the fuck I want okay?"~Lottie

"Yes, I get it, it was wrong for me to do that, but you're just as much as in the wrong as me."~Tom

"Yeah, I know I am, I kept my relationship from you, but yours is so much deeper Tom. You don't realise what you're saying, do you know how fucking awful I felt when you said you were disappointed in me? The one person who could ever make me feel awful if they said that is you, and you did. Gosh, you make it out like I'm not making money or that I'm not happy. I'm so sorry if I don't live up to your damn standards Tom, but I love my life. I've got the best triplets, the best younger brother. The best boyfriend, I've got a job that pays well and that I enjoy, I've got an older brother who is fucking Spider-Man, Tom, but you can't seem to get that."~Lottie. He swallows the lump in his throat and looks at me straight, his eyes trembling as he speaks.

"I know nothing will get you to forgive me, and I feel like shit for saying everything to you, and to Harrison, but you have to understand that I did it because I love you and because I was terrified Harrison was going to use you."~Tom. He runs his hand through his brown curls as my jumper made me have sweater paws.

"I'll forgive you on one condition."~Lottie

"What's that?"~Tom

"You go to Harrison's place and sort your friendship out."~Lottie.

"Pinkie Promise."~Tom holds it out as I wrap mine around his. He smiles as I walk into his open arms, hugging him tightly as he hugs back.

"Love you, Lotts."~Tom

"I love you too, now get your arse outta here, I need to finish this."~Lottie

~TIME SKIP~

When I got home, it was awfully silent. I walked into the kitchen, no one there, tried the living room, no one there. I looked everywhere, but heard something drop downstairs as I go back down and see Haz at the front door, a confused look.

"Hey, babe."~Haz

"I think this house is haunted."~Lottie

"I think so."~Haz. I stand on the bottom step of the stairs, wrapping my arms around his neck as he gives me a chaste kiss.

"Harry?"~I call and see his ginger mop emerge from the kitchen.

"It's just you, alright."~Lottie

"Did I scare you?"~Harry

"Nope just confused me."~Lottie

"Dammit."~Harry

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧