T H I R T Y O N E

March 29th, 2020

Lottie's P.O.V

I search for an outfit in the closet, wondering what the hell to wear considering everything else I've pulled out makes me look weird. I sigh, throwing the shoe back into the closet and giving up as I sit on the edge of Harrison and Our's bed and run a hand through my hair.

"Love, why aren't you dressed? We need to be at the Venue in an hour."~Haz

"Is it appropriate- Nevermind."~I sigh and fall back onto the bed.

"Love what's wrong?"~Haz

"Nothing, I just don't know what to wear."~Lottie

"It's an Engagement Party, Charlotte, not a really grand awards ceremony."~Haz says frustratedly and I sit up.

"That doesn't matter, I've literally tried on all my outfits and still don't know what to wear."~Lottie

"Well, let me choose."~Haz

"Fine."~I mutter as he goes into the closet where my clothes are.

"Here, wear this."~He hands it to me and I nod.

"C'mon, let's go."~Haz says as I grab my phone on the way out.

~TIME SKIP~

I begin to talk to everyone in the room who had decided to come to our Engagement Party, feeling slightly overcrowded considering Haz knows a lot of people. Harry walks over to me and I begin to smile until Jess stands by his side.

"Hey, congratulations."~Harry

"You've said plenty of times."~I laugh and he hugs me.

"Why didn't you wear a suit?"~Jess

"I didn't want too."~I shrug and she nods wearily. Harry kisses her cheek softly and she giggles, walking away with him and I gag almost. I know what she's doing to Harry, but she's forcing me not to tell him 'cause she'll allegedly. 'ruin my reputation' somehow. I watch him as he smiles at her, he's genuinely in love with her.

"Hey love."~Harrison says and presses a kiss to my temple. I shrug him off, focusing on Harry as he frowns.

"Everything okay?"~Haz

"Perfect."~I reply and go to the couple. I sneakily take Jess' phone from her pocket and put it in mine, zipping it up before walking away.

"Oh hello!"~Haz smiles at the people who helped him get us engaged as I walk out of the building. I find a huge rock, sitting on the edge of it and crossing one leg over the other, playing on my phone for a moment before shivering.

"Love?"~I hear Haz say quietly and I stay focused on the road in front of me.

"Baby, what's wrong?"~Haz

"I just don't feel very well."~I play it off and he shakes his head.

"No, love, you've been acting like this for the past week, what's wrong?"~Haz