T W E L V E

Lottie's Outfit

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

July 25th, 2019

Lottie's P.O.V

After I put my cap on backwards, I brushed my teeth and made sure I looked okay before running downstairs.

"Let's go!"~Harry yells loudly as we both walk out of the house. We walk down the street in a comfortable silence, talking about random things here and there.

"Hey, remember when we used to hide in the attic when we were younger and scare the shit out of Mum?"~Harry says and I laugh.

"Yeah, she went mad at us for a whole day for that."~Lottie

"I miss being kids. Now you and Sam have partners, you're always too busy."~Harry sighs and my heart literally drops.

"Harry I didn't know you felt that way."~Lottie

"It's fine, honestly."~Harry

"Harry you should've said something."~Lottie

"Honestly, it's fine."~He shrugs it off as we get to Harrison's front door. He knocks on as I look down at my feet for a bit, thinking about what he said in my mind.

"Harry, Charlotte?"~We hear his Mum say as we look up.

"Oh, Hi. We're here for Harrison."~Harry

"Ah right."~She says and stays in the doorway not doing anything. She's not so keen on Harry and I, we're a bit annoying she says.

"Oh, guys!"~Harrison smiles as he stands by his mum. He smiles at us both before coming down the steps and pressing his lips to mine. I pull away after a second as his Mum was actually staring at me. 

"Let me just get my jacket."~Haz.

"What was that?"~Phil

"Nothing."~Lottie

"Hm, okay."~Phil says as get a phone call.

"Hello?"~Lottie

"Hello? Is this Charlotte Holland?"~???

"Speaking, how can I help you?"~Lottie

"Your brother Sam? He's been injured."~???