III

Kentrell

I began to watch Keegan as she danced to my music. She was dancing around to Overdose. I smiled walking up behind her.

"Oh shit! Don't shoot black lives matter. Leave me alone midget lives matter." She screamed before turning around kicking me in my nuts running away.

"What the fuck Keegan!" I yelled grabbing my dick. Keegan peeked her head from the corner before laughing.

"Oh shit Kentrell. I didn't know that was you." She laughed helping me up. I smiled lifting my foot up kicking her in her coochie. "Kentrelllllll!"

"Now you see how it feel." I spoke walking away from her.

"Bitter ass betty." She spoke with a laugh.

"Fuck you Keegan." I spoke flicking her off.

---

Keegan

"Drunk as fuck,bitch you dumb as fuck." I sung along with Flipp Dinero.

"Cut his demonic ass off." Jaguar spoke. I scrunched up my face continuing to sing the song.

"Yeah I miss but I got no time for that,how could you,wish you never played me,have no time for that damn." I sung louder.

"Damn girl shut up." Demon yelled. I rolled my eyes pausing my music.

"Look Desmond,I really don't have time for the bullshit. I done got kickied in my cooch and it hurt so leave me alone." I spoke pressing play on the music. "Leave me aloneeee."

I kept singing until Kentrell snatched my phone turning my music off running off with my phone.

I sighed because I did not feel like running. I got up and slowly walked around.

"Kentrell give me my damn phone." I exclaimed.

"No 'cause you keep playin' these weird ass niggas mane." Kentrell spoke coming out of him and Joshua's room.

"Lemme see your damn headphones then." I spoke batting my eyelashes.

"Nah. Lemme see yo' phone anyway." He said going through my phone.

I shrugged my shoulders. I had been texting hella niggas. I just laughed. My undercover hoe Keeyana came out.

"Who tha' fawk is Alex,Kingston,and Michael dawg?" He asked with his accent more aggressive.

Woooo Jesus.

"Them some niggas I was textin'." I spoke looking at my nails.

"You said that shit like it was normal or some." He said walking up to me. "What tha' fuck I told you mane?"

"Bro Jonah come get your nigga bro." I yelled before running off. I tumbled down the stairs bussing my shit. I ran back into the living room. "Jameson,can you please get Kentrell? He keep fuckin' bothering me. And once you get him bring me my expensive ass phone."

She just mugged me walking upstairs. Minutes later she came down holding Kentrell ear in one hand and my phone in the other. She smirked before throwing my phone hard as fuck making it hit the wall.