XIX

Keegan

I sighed lightly as I watched Kayden for Kentrell. I had nothing against Kayden but I was out for his mothers head. He was currently laying on my waist as I held Londyn. He was watching YouTube quietly as I watched re-runs of Empire. Kayden was quiet watching my phone until he bussed out crying.

"Kee! MoMo gon' kill me!" He cried hugging my waist. I scrunched up my face looking at him.

"Kayden what are you talking about?" I asked him. He pointed to my phone. I picked it up to see it was some skinny bitch,with big ass eyes,and a big ass head,and some stringy ass hair on the screen. "What the fuck is this?"

"It's MoMo Kee." He cried. He started crying hysterically and foaming at the mouth. I placed Londyn in her car seat strapping her in before grabbing her car seat and picking up Kayden. I ran out the house placing them in the car. I started it up doing 80 in a 60 fuck the ticket.

Once I finally got to the hospital they placed Kayden on the gurney and rushed him to a room. I called Kentrell telling him what happened. 15 minutes later he arrived with everybody.

"BITCH WHAT YOU DO TO MY BABY?!" Misha yelled making me scrunch my face up.

"Bitchi ain't do nothin'!" I yelled stepping up to her. She started yelling again making me hit her in her face. She fell to the floor making me continue to hit her. I continued to i her until I was pulled off by Kentrell.

"Say stop." He spoke looking into my eyes. He licked his lips and then pecked mine and pulled me on his lap. I pulled Londyn out her car seat laying her on my chest.

"Gimme my baby." Kentrell spoke taking Londyn out my arms making me frown. "Say Keegan, I just noticed somethin' different 'bout chu'."

"What?" I asked. He looked at me head before mugging.

"You cut your hair!" He exclaimed making Londyn whine. Sherhonda mugged him taking her out his arms. "Sherhonda give me my baybeh'!"

"I'm good luv! Enjoy." She spoke as she cradled Londyn.

"Even though I didn't get to meet or hold her. I miss Paris." Kentrell spoke. I nodded my head agreeing with him.

"You know the doctors still had her in the morgue so I made the biggest decision of my life and cremated her." I spoke showing him my jewelry with Paris' ashes inside. "My and Londyn got matching lockets."

"You got any more of her ashes left?" He asked pulling on my baby flab. I nodded my head.

"Its in my urn." I spoke kissingone of his dents.

"Can I have some?" He asked. I nodded my head slightly before falling to sleep.

'Kelaria' out!😁

Thanks to 14.1k