XX

Keegan

I held my head as I felt something cold being splashed on my face. I looked around to see Ka'shi standing I'm front of me. I mugged her making her punch me. I laughed lightly because that hit ain't hurt at all.

"Bitch you pussy!" I exclaimed lightly.

"Shut up bitch! All of our lives you had everyhing I've always wanted! For instance Kentrell and Londyn!" She yelled

"You can have Kentrell! But Londyn bitch that's a no no." I spoke mugging her.

"That's the thing. I have them already." She smirked showing me a video of Kentrell and Londyn tied up.

"Bitch are you nuts!?" I scrum. I mugged her as she pulled her phone back.

"No bitch! I'm coocoo for Coco Puffs." She laughed. I rolled my eyes as I untied the knot in the rope.

"Bitch I thought we learned how to tie knots in summer camp." I laughed as I punched her in the mouth. I continued to hit her as gunshot went off. I fell to the floor grabbing my stomach. I lifted my hand seeing blood on it. I looked up to see Kentrell standing over Ka'shi as he blew her brains out.

I croaked out before looking at Kentrell. He ran over to me as blood came out of my mouth. I knew it was over. My uncle Boo always taught if blood came out of your mouth your over with. Unfortunately it was my time. I couldn't fight God's plan. I know I was leaving a lot of things down here, mainly Londyn. But hey, what could I really do?

"Mane Bae please don't do this." Kentrell weeped as he stood over me. "Please Keegan!"

"I love you Kentrell. Th-thank you for that blessing that you gave me. I want you to tell her I love her." I spoke with a slight smile as I rubbed his face

"Keegan! Don't close your eyes! Please bae!" He cried standing over me.

"I'll see you in the afterlife Kentrell. Just remember Keegan Nakyra Malphrus will always be that bitch." I laughed lightly sticking my tongue out as I closed me eyes.

"Keegan!" Kentrell yelled before I fell into eternal sleep.

In The Loving Memory of Keegan Nakyra Malphurs

February 8,2002-March 10,2019Loving Sister,Daughter,Cousin,Mother,and FriendHere lies the body of a beautiful soul"Real ass bitch give a fuck 'bout a nigga"

Loving Sister,Daughter,Cousin,Mother,and Friend
Here lies the body of a beautiful soul
"Real ass bitch give a fuck 'bout a nigga"