XVIII

Jania

I shook my head listening to Keegan as she talked. Her and Londyn came to visit me and Kacey and I was so excited. I was until I seen Keegan's face. Her eye and lips were swollen and she had a black eye.

"Bro! If only I was down there." I spoke. Keegan had a very special place and my heart.

"Its cool. On Paris its up there." She spoke nodded her head. I laughed hard as fuck. "What's funny Nene?"

"You sound like Kentrell bitch!" I laughed making her frown. "Mini Kentrell in this bitch."

"Shut up hoe." She said hitting my shoulder making me laugh harder. "Jania!"

"OK...It's just." I cut myself off by laughing. She grabbed Londyn and her bags. "Where you going?"

"I'm leaving." She spoke. I grabbed Londyn out her hands laying her next to Kacey. I jumped on Keegan and she caught me. "Nene get off of me. You think everything funny."

"I'm sorry!" I exclaimed holding her neck. "Don't leave me."

"Mane whatever." She smiled. "Get off of me."

Vassiah

"Bitch swing." I yelled to Ka'shi. She thought she was gone  jump Keegan and get away with it. She tried to square up so I punched. I yanked her by her hair pulling her down. I looked to my right seeing Jonai hitting YaYa. I wrapped my hands around Ka'shi neck trying to kill her.

I kept going before I was thrown off and pinned to the ground. I felt handcuffs be placed around my hands as I had the one flashback.

Flashback

"Bitch if I ever jump somebody,and they family member tell me they want revenge,I'm calling the police before I fight." Ka'shi laughed.

Over

That bitch really called the police on me. Jonai was placed in the squad car with me making me look at her.

Keegan

I looked at my phone slightly seeing I had a phone call from a prison number. My mind instantly went to Kentrell. Even though me and him not as close as we used to be that's my baby father and I'm gone always make sure he straight.

"You have a collect call from Kentrell Gaulden from Fulton County Jail. Would you like to accept the charges?" The operator asked.

"Yes." I simply spoke. I waited for about thirty seconds before I was connected with Kentrell. "Kentrell why the fuck at you in jail?"

"Bae I swea' ta' gawd' it wasn't me. It was Starr I promise. I told her to get the housekeeper lady out while counted my money. I swea' I didn't know they where gon' fight." He spoke. I shook my head slowly.

"Kentrell I'm in Texas." I said. I knew my ass was gonna bail them out but I wanted to seem like I wasn't.

"Fuck you in Texas for?" He asked. I could tell his sour ass was mugging.

"Don't drop the soap." I spoke about to hangup.

"Keegan please come get me. I'll apologize to Jania like you asked me to,I'll take care of Kacey and Londyn. Just please come get me." He spoke.