VIII

Kentrell

I sighed slowly inhaling my blunt as I strolled through Keegan's page. It had been about two months and I missed her. She been throwing shots at a nigga though but I don't blame her. I kept strolling until I came past these one post of an ultrasound. I sat up reading her caption.

❤💭↗liked by iamvassiah,and 20,745 otherskee

❤💭↗
liked by iamvassiah,and 20,745 others
kee.gan I haven't posted ME on IG in about two months and this is why. I am currently two months pregnant. I'm most definitely keeping my baby! I do not have time for backlash so please don't. I want a stress free pregnancy which means some people have to be out of my life for that to happen. I'm still gonna be Crazy Kee😂. But that's all and I guess I'll keep you guys updated❤.

*comments disabled*

Keegan

I rubbed my belly as I strolled through my comments on live. I was 16 and pregnant. I wanted to keep my baby. Which I am. I also wanted a stress free pregnancy. Which I'm going to have. That means no Kentrell,no Ka'shi,no NBA gang. No nobody. Just me and my baby.

shaderoom.yb:is Kentrell going to be there through your pregnancy?

"Hell no." I answered with no hesitation. "No baby. Kentrell is a stress magnetic. I just want a stress free pregnancy."

iamvassiah:#m2b♥

I laughed reading her comment as I read more. That went for about five more minutes until I ended my live. I went on Twitter strolling through until I seen a retweet of something Kentrell posted.

Katie2x retweeted @GGYOUNGBOY'S tweet
GGYOUNGBOY:That baby not mine! Stop your lies hoe💯 pussy was trash as fuck😂

Like nigga was acting like a whole bitch. If you wanted to play that sub tweeting shit I can to. I made a post before laying down.

Youngboy.Shaderoom retweeted @KeeganNakyra's tweet
KeeganNakyra:My pussy sooooo trash but you came in it? Boy my baby not yours? My nigga I was a virgin when you fucked this pussy. Let's not forget the 'damn Kee let up' or the 'this the best pussy I ever had' like my nigga your lame💯😂

I laughed because Kentrell was running his Twitter fingers talking about my pussy trash. Boy let's not for real. Like you run to tell Twitter my pussy trash but didn't tell them you came on the first stroke. Ha! My phone then started buzzing and buzzing from Twitter notifications making me look at them.

MarilynNoMonroe retweeted @GGYOUNGBOY'S tweet
GGYOUNGBOY:Your a hoe on slime🐍 like I said bitch your pussy was trash. I never said that stop lying on your little nasty ass pussy💯

I laughed because he was lying to these people. Like nigga there is a video of you saying the shit my nigga like. Why you lying tpon your dick. I had to make my own tweet.

KatieGotBandz retweeted @KeeganNakyra's tweet
KeeganNakyra:'you really mad that you can't fwm,you asked me out you ain't have to fwm,nigga why youncame and fucked with me?' Let me be a hoe. My baby still gone be taken care of with or without your dead beat ass. Like I said before 'ForeverThuggingAlone'💯

KillaKam and GGYOUNGBOY retweeted @moneyyaya's tweet
Moneyyaya:You know that's not his baby💯 why try to pin it on him? Like bitch and now your quoting him. Stop it he ain't worried about you.

I laughed. For them not to be worried about me they talking a lot of shit. I made one last tweet before turning on Riverdale.

KaylaKoola retweeted @KeeganNakyra's tweet
KeeganNakyra:Y'all right I impregnated myself💯😂. I can quote who I want I'm just tryna remind him. For him not to be worried he seems hella upset. My pussy trash but you bussed on the first stroke and you were barely in😂. But y'all right my pussy trash,I got myself pregnant and pinned up it on him cause I'm desperate😂.

-Keegan's having a Keegan?
-Kentrell mane you digging yourself a bigger whole🙍