XI

Kentrell

I laughed lightly as YaYa tried on the coat while we were in the baby store with Taylin. Nobody never made me smile this big beside Keegan. I really missed her. But that bitch want beef. I'm gonna give her what she want.

"My babies could have this. But y'all bitches want beef." I spoke recording Taylin's Fendi car seat throwing subs at Jania and Keegan.

I recorded Taylin as he played with the lift on the car seat. I lifted up my phone showing YaYa try on the baby coat. "Why you trying on baby clothes?" I asked as she ran behind the clothes. I laughed posting the stories on Instagram.

"TayTay my dead beat ass." I laughed as I pushed him in the stroller as YaYa held Kamiri. "Kamiri my dead beat ass."

Keegan

Today is my maternity shoot! I'm so fucking excited. I was currently in makeup. I felt like a princess. I strolled through my phone as my moms friend laid my lace front wig. I laughed as I watched Jess Hilarious.

"Rapper NBA Youngboy's ex Girlfriend Keegan- bitch why is it still tea on her? I mean I love her,the whole world loves her but they ain't doing shit together." She spoke before the video ending making me laugh.

I stayed in makeup for about 15 more minutes before I was finally done. "Thank you ladies. Keegan it's time baby." My mom spoke.

(After the shoot)

I held my stomach as I walked around the mall with my step-cousin Hali.

"Fatass I missed you." She squealed.

"I'm tired of you hoes insulting me." I spoke as we walked and someone bumped my shoulder. "Dude you could have said sorry or something."

"Shut yo' ass up bitch." He exclaimed. "You be poppin' allat tough shit on the internet where that engery at now? Bro record this."

"Say bruh back up out her face." Hali spoke pushing him away from me as I smiled.

"Bitch I will kill you." I spoke laughing.

"Bitch you won't do shit. That's on all yo' dead mans bitch." He spoke putting his finger in my face.

"Put yo' finger in her face again watching break that bitch." Hali exclaimed dropping her purse.

"Bitch shut up." He spoke sticking his finger in my face again making Hali kick him in his nuts.

"Don't play with me bitch." She kneed him in the face while dragging him by his hair. "Think I'm a fucking game our something."

"Aye bitch put that camera down." I said to his friend. He hurried and put the camera down.

"Don't ever play her like she some type of game." Hali spat in old dude face.

(At home)

I rolled my eyes before posting the picture on Instagram.

❤💭↗
liked by koldkilla,nuenuee,and 20,812 others
kee.gan posting my maternity pictures tomorrow❤ #6months❤ #m2b❤ peep my new tat😩😂

*comments disabled*

Thoughts On:

-Kentrell and his dead beat ass?😂

-Hali?

-Keegan?

-Iyanna(YaYa)?