2

[ Mark | Lucas | Donghyuck | Jeno | Jaemin ]

[ At lunch ]

"You know, you're disgusting." Donghyuck pushes back his face as he looks under the lunch table to see Mark's dick pointed towards him. Oh yeah, forget about politeness, this was on another level of rude! "All I want is to finish my fruit in peace."

Mark rolls his eyes as he takes a bite of his peanut butter and jelly sandwich. "It's not my fault my dick wants attention!"

All Donghyuck could do was feel sorry for Mark's parents. After all, his birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory. "I tell you this because I care, but you really got to get your dick checked out."

Well, Mark doesn't need Donghyuck to tell him his dick has a problem. He already knows and the only way to relieve his problem is to..."I can't ask Lucas to suck my dick."

Oh my god, he swears—

"Sure you can." Jaemin arrives at the lunch table, along with Jeno who was hugging his waist. "I ask Jeno to suck my dick all the time. It's really that easy."

Oh, look what the garbage man forgot to take out.

The brunette with the beehive hair was Jaemin, the worst person Mark has ever met. He was a half virgin when he met Jeno.

And, let's just say a rock has more brainwaves than his significant other, Jeno.

They're also theatre kids except they're on everyone and their cousins 'asshole list'.

"Do you know where Renjun is?" Jaemin clenches his teeth as he feels Donghyuck threaten him with a spork. Wow, he's so scared! "I need to ask him if he's available for a threesome."

There's a reason why no one with a sense of intelligence would strike up a conversation with Jaemin.

Mark knows.

Donghyuck knows too.

And, the whole entire school population knows.

-

[ Mark | Lucas | Donghyuck | Jeno | Jaemin ]

[ After school ]

"I hate everyone." Donghyuck stresses, banging his head on his locker as he practices his damsel in distress scream. It's not like he signed up for this part, rather it was the only one that was available. "You have to walk home by yourself, loser."

Mark swallows, feeling a sense of loneliness hit the bottom of his stomach. There's a reason why he always has Donghyuck tag along with him to his house. He doesn't want to admit it, but he hates the idea of Lucas walking someone other than him, home.

It sucks and right now, he has to face seeing the two lovebirds one way or another.

-

A/N:

Yee-haw.

What do you guys think of this story so far?