5

[ Mark | Lucas | Donghyuck | Jeno | Jaemin | Renjun ]

[ in the locker room ]

Now, Mark wonders how he got himself into this situation. Let's just say he was locked in the locker room with no clothes on. Luckily, there was no one in the room except—

"Mark?" Lucas says, pushing his hair up as he finished taking a shower. He looked at his little brother, glancing at his body with a smirk. "Were you waiting for me?"

The thing was Mark honestly had no idea what was happening. One minute he had clothes the next minute he was butt naked. He takes a step back, trying his best to yank the door open, but it was no use. "N—no. I wasn't waiting for you."

Oh, baby lion. It's not good to lie. Especially to his older brother who knew all of Mark's weaknesses, including his sensitive spots. "Aren't you cold?"

Mark shyly nods, using one hand to rub his shoulders as he tries his best to cover his cock with his arm. "I—I'm really cold."

Just what he wanted to hear. Lucas walks over to Mark, squeezing his hand as he guides him towards the shower. His baby lion will feel warm, soon. "Come here, don't be scared."

"W—what are you doing?" Mark yelps, feeling his back touch the cold tiles of the wall. He notices Lucas turning on the water switch and instantly felt a warm splash dripping down his neck. "L—Lucas."

"Yes, baby boy," Lucas teases, planting small kisses all over his neck and collarbone. He slowly moves his way up, tugging on his earlobes with his teeth. "You have to be a good and patient, alright?"

Please, yes. Please, he will be a good boy, he promises. Mark whines, panting heavily as the room fills with steam. His body couldn't hold it any longer as he desperately clings himself to Lucas's body wanting and needing his—

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

Mark groans, twisting and turning in his sheets as he slowly opens his eyes. He ruffles his hair, face turning red at the sight of his wet bedsheets. "Fuck, not again."

A/N:
Looks like baby mark had a little whoopsie. 🤠