8

[ Mark | Lucas | Donghyuck | Jeno | Jaemin | Renjun | Johnny ]

[by the lockers]

Mark wants dick and it's not just any dick, it's his older brother's dick. Oh god, he's on his way to becoming a homewrecker! Nice.

"You gotta stop flirting with your eyes," Donghyuck says, shivering at the sight of his best friend staring at Lucas's pants like an all he can eat buffet. "You're going to get his boyfriend mad."
Mark can't help it! Even if Lucas is tied down and isn't single, this was the only thing he can do! It's not like he's the only one doing it. Lucas has his fair share of admirers. "You know, I had a wet dream about him last night."

And, his best friend needs to know this because? Sometimes Donghyuck wonders if Mark is lacking common sense brain cells because a normal kid wouldn't spill out how horny they were 24/7.

"Don't you dare tell me about the details." Donghyuck shivers, realizing that if it was Mark's dream he would definitely want Lucas's dick to pound straight into that slutty asshole of his. Yeah, Mark once told him that if the two would fuck, then he obviously preferred it rough.

What good is Donghyuck if Mark can't vent his sexual frustrations to his best friend? He needs to let this out somehow! Should he tell Renjun? Then again, Renjun would blank out after the mention of anything that isn't Donghyuck related.

Like that one time when Mark asked him about what he ate for lunch and all Renjun could say was, "Hopefully one day it would be Donghyuck's ass."

"You're no fun." Mark sighs, kicking the air with his feet as he takes one last glance at Lucas's face. It sort of pains him to know that he can show a smiling face to someone other than him.

"I never said I was fun, dumbass." Donghyuck rolls his eyes before dragging Mark to class. He can't believe the two wasted their break camping out towards Lucas's locker only because Mark said this was supposed to release his inner frustrations. Yeah, thankfully he didn't get a boner this time.

-

[ Mark | Lucas | Jungwoo | Donghyuck | Jeno | Jaemin | Renjun | Johnny ]

[ still by the lockers ]

"Lucas, be a dear and smile?" Jungwoo whispers as he notices Mark glancing towards the two. If anything, toying with him and seeing the pained look on his face was more than enough to satisfy him. "Or, would you rather disappoint your father and lose millions in the corporation deal?"

If anyone asks, Lucas absolutely hated the time he spent with the 'he' devil. This was only supposed to be strictly business to help strengthen the relationship between two powerful corporations, but his father back-stabbed him into becoming Jungwoo's lap dog. "You know, your breath stinks."

Aw, that's so mean! Jungwoo chuckles, playfully slapping Lucas's shoulder. He found everything to be amusing and it was a good way to kill time. After all, Lucas was the only guy who never gave in to his demands, so why not make his life even more miserable? Jungwoo loves pain. A lot of it.

"Well, I don't think your daddy will be so nice to you once he knows you have wandering eyes for Mark?" Jungwoo continues, pressing all of Lucas's buttons before he finally explodes. "After all, you're a pawn. You can easily be tossed out."

-

a/n:

well! there goes luwoo's relationship.

+++++++yall thought this was just some regular highschool based au? GUESS AGAIN!

:D

okay

ima exit now