6

[ Mark | Lucas | Donghyuck | Jeno | Jaemin | Renjun

"Let me guess, you had another wet dream," Donghyuck says, rolling his eyes as he looks Mark up and down. "And clearly, you had a lot of fun, huh?"

Mark pushes back his chin, revealing a third set of chins. He instantly tries his best to answer Donghyuck's question but instead drops all his books down to the floor as he notices Lucas walking by briefly.

Something tells him that he may have heard what his best friend said, but then again, why would he even care? Mark awkwardly grins, scratching his head as he bends down to retrieve his books. "W—what do you mean?"

"Your face along with those little ears of yours are all red." Donghyuck hisses, eyes trailing towards Lucas who had his arms around Jungwoo's waist. "I tell you this because my gaydar is tingling but you got to get laid, like badly."

Those were some wise words coming from his best friend. It was quite obvious Mark needed someone to give him a good suck, but all he wants is his brother! "I swear, no one turns me on like Lucas."

Okay, first of all... Ew!
And second of all, Donghyuck is starting to believe Mark has some brother issues. Yeah, he's going to fix this before it's too late. "You know what? Spring formal is coming up soon."

"And?" Mark says, heaving a loud sigh as he dumps all his books into his locker. "You know I don't do school dances."

"What's wrong with school dances?" Donghyuck releases a loud shriek, feeling utterly offended. "Tell me, is being stupid your job or are you just gifted?"

His best friend doesn't understand at all. Mark would rather be at home all alone in his pj's with a bucket of ice cream instead of watching Lucas put his hands around Jungwoo's waist and kissing him for the hundredth time. He has priorities, gosh! "If I'm stupid, then what are you?"

Was that even a question?

Excuse him, this is too easy.

Donghyuck proudly turns to Mark, placing one hand on his hip. "I'm sorry you're jealous of me, but I can't help that I'm so beautiful."

And there it was, his best friend's huge ego. Mark wishes he had 20% of Donghyuck's confidence, but what does he get? None of it!

-

A/N:

Random updates

because

i love you guys a lot.

i have 1 more exam, but i missed writing.

:*(