7

[ Mark | Lucas | Donghyuck | Jeno | Jaemin | Renjun | Johnny

Donghyuck turns around as he notices the reincarnation of Satan's butthole following him. It's been like that for quite a while now and he's on the verge of losing it! What does that evil little shit want now? "Excuse me doll face, I want my breathing space back."

Renjun blankly states and then walks past Donghyuck while rolling his eyes. What the actual...did he just ignore him? There's no way!

"H—hey! Weren't you following me all this time?" Donghyuck hisses, pointing his fingers in the most dramatic way possible. He even went his way to double flip Renjun, but it was very ineffective. "Don't you dare ignore me!"

Why was Donghyuck so easy to read? Renjun proudly grins as he continues to walk towards drama class. He can't help but also flip him off considering that it was their thing to hate each other. Kind of disappointing considering that's the exact opposite of how Renjun feels for Donghyuck. "Keep those fingers coming!"

Donghyuck knew it! Renjun wasn't just an asshole, but he was the entire ass. Never trust someone who was 100% pure evil. From the moment Donghyuck met Renjun, he should have listened to his gut feeling. "I hope you get your part in the play revoked and become stuck with playing a stupid tree!"

-
[ at drama class ]

"Mark, do you see what I see?" Donghyuck grits his teeth, crossing his arms in anger. That part was supposed to be his! Why was that ugly creature up on the stage wearing his crown? "Excuse me, I think we have a problem!"

Donghyuck is basically going through the 5 stages of grief. It's hard to say, but seeing his arch-nemesis obtaining the one part he wanted to play ever since he joined theatre was probably the most devastating thing that happened in his career. Well, a nonexistent career that is.

"I don't think it's for you to decide." Mark hopelessly glances at Donghyuck who was fuming as he makes direct eye contact towards Renjun. Even though he's just there for support, the drama between the theatre kids is on another level. "I'm glad you got a part though."

Shaking his head, Donghyuck refuses to believe this! Not only was he given a part that was totally not suitable for his beautiful self, but it was as if he belonged to the background and not in the spotlight! How dare his teacher give him the part of the prince's bush! What was he supposed to do? Stay still for the entire play? "I'm a bush, Mark. A lump of grass."

And? Bushes are pretty crucial for the background. Mark believes Donghyuck is asking for too much. Nobody in drama class wanted him to be the prince, he's more suited to be in the background with his mouth shut closed.

"Would you rather be Johnny who gets to plays the donkey's butt?" Mark turns his head as he looks upwards to see Johnny the newcomer waving his hand towards him. He's the new exchange student from Chicago, who's overly friendly with everyone. By everyone, he meant him. "Being a bush is way better than being someone's ass."

True. Mark did have a point. These parts were honestly in his opinion unfair, but it's show business. If playing a bush can get him on the road to stardom then so be it! He's going to be the best bush Korea has ever seen! "See, this is why you're my best friend."

-
A/N:
ANNNNNND GUESS WHAT LUST IS BBBBBBACKKKKKK :)

This chapter is a bit slow but it's to show Renjun and Donghyuck's development. Pressing f for Renjun though 💔
NEXT CHAPTER THERE WILL BE A LOT OF LUCAS AND MARK 👀 oh and introducing johnny!!! :)