3

[ Mark | Lucas | Donghyuck | Jeno | Jaemin | Renjun ]

Mark tries his best to stay some distance away from Lucas and Jungwoo, but it's kind of hard to when his brother is gesturing him to join in.

"Hey, come on over!" Lucas hollers, waving towards Mark. Jungwoo had a sweet and warm smile, welcoming Mark.

So, he likes his boys all innocent and cute? Wow, that's the opposite of who Mark was.

"Guys, I don't want to interrupt," Mark says, shaking his head as he gives the approval that it's okay for them to ignore him. "W—what are you doing?"

Upon ignoring his every word, Lucas swings his arms around his neck and ruffles his hair. Mark blushes, hiding the obvious pink hue behind his glasses.

"I know your favorite spot," Lucas whispers, brushing his breath against Mark's ears as he releases his arm. "You like that my little lion—"

But before Lucas could finish his sentence Jungwoo sports a pout and gestures Lucas to come over. His hand was getting lonely and he needed his boyfriend's warmth.

Mark blinks, not once but twice. What the hell just happened? No way, did he hear correctly? D—did Lucas just—

"Mark, wait up," Renjun yells, swinging his jacket in the air. He swears to never ever run again. Exercise wasn't his thing. "Would you slow down for a second?"

Flicking his gaze, Mark glances at Renjun from top to bottom. He sort of got the memo that he shouldn't have gave him this particular look because the next thing he knew, he was getting choked by that particular midget.

"Listen, I said I was sorry!" Mark spits, begging as Renjun releases him. Donghyuck was right, if he was the last person on earth, no one would suck his dick. It's probably too spicy for his liking too.

"Apology not accepted." Renjun hisses, rubbing his chin at Lucas and Jungwoo. Something seems off about that couple and even though he shouldn't get into their business, he has to. "Listen, I'm only here because ding dong asked me to."

So Renjun is telling him that his best friend was actually acting like the friend he never had and was actually worried about his well-being? Mark almost pretends to fake a cry, feeling the friendship in the air. "Uh, thanks?" He continues, awkwardly scratching his neck. "But, don't you like hate him?"

Renjun heaves a loud sigh, dramatically posing as he sees the sunlight shine on his face. "Is that how he feels about me?"

Oh yeah, theatre kids. They're so dramatic. "Um, well. He said he wanted to stick his finger up your ass."

"Aw, kinky." Renjun nods, feeling slightly impressed. "Didn't know he likes ass."

And, this is why Mark never ever talks to Renjun. Well, theatre kids in general. Donghyuck is an exception since they basically grew up in the same neighborhood. Even if he didn't like him at first, he had to since all the other kids were mean.

"Wait, don't you have the same thing Donghyuck has?" Mark stops, turning his head towards Renjun. "Last time I checked you're preparing for the end of the year play right?"

Yeah, that was true.

Who's to say he couldn't skip? After all, he already memorized all the lines and he wasn't scheduled to practice today. "Listen, I'm doing you a favor. Would you just shut up?"

Whoops, forget Mark even asked! He makes a frown, walking forward with his head on the ground. After a minute, he bumps into something soft and instantly widens his eyes when he realized it was Lucas's back.

It felt so nice.

He wonders if...

"You do know you have a boner, right?" Renjun yanks Mark's collar and instantly drags him while apologizing for his behavior. "God, you're such an animal."

Geez, if this was settled in the animal kingdom, Mark would already be all over Lucas. Then again, he probably wouldn't have a chance since he's a shy baby lion. "Leave me alone, I'm hard again."

-
A/N:
🤠
Y'all believe Jungwoo and Lucas are really dating or nah?
Also, welcome aboard Renjun. Y'all gonna see more of him now.