Concert.

Y.N P.O.V

~Dreaming~

I was walking down the street.

im guessing I just came out the strip culb?

I was walking down a street and it was really dark.

only the street lights where on

it was kinda scary.

I began walking quicker

until I bumped into this gang.

one of them grabbed onto my waist and said "my names Craig & ur really hot."

I rolles my eyes nd pushed away from him and started running

until he grabbed onto me again

until their was a man that punched him in the face and yelled "aye if she said let her go, then ler her go."

the rest of the gang pixked up their buddy from the ground.

nd said "Yes Mr.Yungin' " nd bowed down their heads and walked away.

I look down and noticed this Yungin guy was holding me from my waist and felt his thing on my butt.

then I looked up and I noticed how beautiful he was. so tall and lightskined. so sexy.

we were both staring into each other.

Until I cleared my throat and said, "uhm u can let go of me now."

and he said "oh sorry". nd let me go and stayed staring into my light/dark brown eyes.

While I Staired(Spell Check) into his big brown ones.

"uh so whats ur name"

"YN hbu"

"My names Au-"

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Oh shit"

and I fell.

"fuck" & rubbed my head

I got up and chexked my phone and saw I had 4,000 likes and 500 comments I commented sum baq and liked their pictures.

after that I opened my closet and grabbed a aqua colored Hollister shirt and My white skinny ripped jeans. And grabbed blaq socks and my Aquas.

Then I walked to my drawer and grabbed my matxhing blaq panties and bra.

Then I walked out my room and to kylie's room.

I walked to her drawers and grabbed her pantie.

and her aquas , White ripped skinny jeans and aqua hollister shirt.

Then I walked up to her bed and shook her awake, "Kylie wake up were going to see The Fresh beat band in concert baby gurl."

"mommy 5 more minutes please". she said

"Kylie fine when im done with breakfast I want you to be done with showerin and u brushed ur teeth Ok?".

"ok ok mommy"

I walked up to her t.v & turned it on to Adventure time.

then I walked out and downstairs. and turned on the stove and began making bacon eggs and pancakes.

when I was all done I took 2 plates and in both I added 3 pancakes and staked them up and added syrup on it on each plate.

Grabbed 5 bacon strips and put it next to it. and grabbed 2 eggs took off the yolk (AN;I hate Tht part) for me and Kylie and added it

then I walked up stairs and saw Kylie on her blue ipod5 with her long light/dark brown hair loose. since I washed and did her hair yesterday and it was all straight.

I grabbed the top half and put it in a ponytail and left the bottom half loose, and fixed her chinese bangs. Lawed does this girl got so mch hair then I took a aqua colored bow to cover the ponytail tie.

Then I grabbed her gold studs and gold necklace with her name

On it and gold bracelets and put it on her.

then I sat her up and walked with her downstairs nd she ran to the living room and she grabbed the remote and turned on the t.v to Adventure Time.

I walked to the kitchen which was right next to the living room

so I can see into the living room and I can watxh Kylie

I grabbed a cup added Pineapple Orange juice and poured it in the cup.

I walked to the living room with Kylies breakfast and gave her her plate and sat her juixe on the table.

"kylie ima get ready. so finish up ur breakfast."

"yes mom". she said all sassy rollin her eyes.

" gurl watxh urself I brought u into this world I can get u right out."

"ok im sorry mommy. "

I walked up to her room and grabbed her Michael Kors Gold Side purse and added her ipod charger and extra hair ties for when she gets all sweaty from jumping around.and put it in her purse.

I grabbed her purse and walked to my room. nd grabbed my gold bracelets gold necklace with my name nd matching gold earnings.

and I put them on my bed with my clothes and shoes. I grabbed my eyeliner blaq eyeliner and pink lipstick and my lotion. then I walked to my bathroom set my makeup nd lotionn on my bathroom table. took off my clothes and undergarments. nd grabbed my shower cap. I just did my hair I aint abt to fuk it up and I did a lazy bun and added my shower cap.

then I showered for 20 minutes.

Then I walked out grabbed my neutrogena bc I had abt 5 new pimples forming on my face. I washed my face with that the brushed my teeth. patted dry my face and then I lotioned my face up. then I added my eyeliner and lipstick.

dryed the rest of my body and lotioned my body up. grabbed my lotion and make up & walked out my bathroom and put the makeup and lotion where they go.

then I put my clothes on. and my soxks. then I put my aquas on.

I took off my shower cap and my lazy bun. then I did my hair like kylie. And added a white bow to cover my ponytail tie.

I grabbed my jewelry put it on. and grabbed my gold Michael kors side purse. grabbed my blue iphone5 and my blue ipod5 and their charges and added it to my purse.

my cocoa butter chapsitck added it to my lips then put it in my purse.

grabbed my car keys.

and put my purse on grabbed kylies purse and turned off the lights closed my room door and walked downstairs. and threw kylies and my purse on the couch

I turned my microwave on and heated it my breakfast for 30 seconds.

grabbed me a cup of juice and my breakfast and a fork and a knife and walked to the living room and sat crossed legged next to kylie.

and watched adventure time with her, well she was playing white tiles on her ipod.

when I was done eating I grabbed kylies purse put it on her and mines on me. and walked to my mirror and toom a couple pixs with kylie. then I grabbed kylies hand. walked out the house. and got in my car and drove to where the fresh beat band concert will be at.

To Be Continued...

A/N: Heyy. can u guys comment more than votin. I appreciate the votes

but I want to knoe how u guys are liking it so far.