Simone

AN:SEND COMMENT FEEDBAK I WANT TO KNOW HOW YALL FEEL ABT THIS BOOKK BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE DELETING IT OR PUTTIN IT ON HOLD

YN POV

WHen I woke up I was cuddled up to Diamonds chest since she's way taller than me.

"Aye Diamond get up." I said shaking her awake.

When she woke up she started cryin ode.

"Hey hey wats wrong."

"I'm sorry I tld them I wasn't lesbian nd u weren't either but they drugged me. I'm sorry I'm SOO sorry. I jst wanna get out of here man."

"How long have u been here? How old are you?"

"I been here since I was 15 nd I'm 18 rite now."

"Diamond.. Wait thts ur real name or mask name.?"

"My real name is Simone."

"Awh that's so pretty Ima call u Simi for short."

"Ok"

"Buht where gonna get the fuk outta here. Do u got shampoo conditioner, a tooth brush and tooth paste, a brush, a razor,lotion, perfume,and my clothes and shoes from when I first got here?"

"Yea yea yea go in the shower and I'll bring u all that and then I'll do the same."

So I walked out and went to the bathroom and started washing my body.

5 minutes later Simi came in with everything. And threw the curtain she passed me a shampoo and conditioner vanilla scented, a mans razor I like those better more hair is gone, and a comb."

I began washing my hair scrubbing and scratching at my scalp.

After I was done with my hair I began having my body.

And let me tell u the water was warm but more hot than cold and this felt amazing against my now non-hairy body.

After re-washing my body I soaked in this oh so good water for a few more minutes.

When I got out I put my hair up with a towel for a few Seconds bc it was curly and wet. Then I took the towel off fan out it up in a sloppy bun.

I dried my body off put my undies next i took the small bottle of the Victoria Secretes perfume and lotion set. And I lotioned up my body and added sum perfume (same scent)

Next I slipped on my white skinny ripped jeans and red top, and next my Carmine's. I missed my clothes making me wear these ugly shits. Than I added back my gold chain necklace with my name and Kylie's . An than I put back my moms ring btw I never have them my jewelry I hid it in my bra and my phone.

They thought I didn't get a chance to get my phone but I did. I just never got to use it bc it was discharged.

But in the cover of the phone there's pockets where I keep money and sum credit cards.

Anyway I took my hair off the sloppy bun, and took the conditioner and a cup of water and mixed it together. And then I brushed the water and conditioner mister in my hair and played with it.

It was in the middle of my back rite now and it was type

Hard. After playing with it a Lil I added some frizz eaze moose to make it not puff up.