Safe&Shot

Ava P.O.V
I Opened My Eyes & Didn't Kno Where I Was Until I Remembered We Got Kidnapped.
When I Looked Arnd Me, Simone, Augusts 3 Nieces And Kylie Where All Tied Up.
But We Were All Together In A Cage InnThe Far Corner.
When I Looked Arnd The Cage there Was Other Gurls All Naked Sleepin, Afraid Or Fucking Each Other.
I Tried To Get My Hands Loose Buht It Was Not Working.
Until I Remembered I Keep A Pocket Knife That Looks Like A comb
I Tried Gettin It Out Of My Baq Pocket I Pulled Out The Knife Part & BegAn Cutting THe Ropes.
When I Successfully Loosened Up My Armz I Cutt The Ropes Off My Feet.
And I Walked Up To Kylie
" Auntie Ava Where Are We I'm Scared."
"Hunny don't Worry We Are Gonna Get Out Of Here."
So I Cutt The Ropes Off Her Armz And Wrists But I Took A Thin PArt Of It & Did A Loose Knot On Her Armz And Legs So They Won't Think Something.
and I did The SameThing For Chay, Kye And My
Buht I Left Simone Knotted Up.
I Sat Baq Down On My Chair And Kicked Simone Awake.
"Aye Simone I Gott An Idea On How To Get Out Of Here.
Just Try And Grab One Of The Gurls Attention And Ask If YounCannUse The Bathroom And They Will Get One Of The Boys & They Will Untie Yu, Pero Seduce The Boy & Get The Keys From His Pocket & Hide It. And They Will Take Yu To The Bathroom & Baq Buht I'll Hit Him & We Get Away."
"Girls Pretend Ur Sleeping & Do Say A Word, Simone Do It."
& I Pretended I Was Asleep To.
" Ayee Uhm Excuse Me May I Use The Bathroom.?"
" Yea Sure Let Me Just Get One oF The Boys." & The Chixk Walked Out The Room.
& A Few Secondz Later A Dude Came In.
The Dude Unlocked The Cage & Walked Up To Simone & Untied Her. & She Started Kissin On His Neck And They Began Making out & I Saw Her Handz Trailing Down To His Baq Pocket & Grab The Keys. so She Stopped Kissing Him & They Walked Out.
Right Then & There I Got Up & Told The Gurls To Trail Behind Meh.
And I Walked Behind The Door .
5 Minutez Later They Came Baq & I StBbed The Dudes Baq & Grabbed His Gunn& Shot Him.
We Gurlz All Ran Out & Simone Hold Onto The Gurlz & I Shot Every Dude That Glt In My Way.
Until 4 Big Dudez Blocked The Front Door Until YN Broke Down The Door With 5 Other Dudez & shot The Four Men & We Began Running Out. Until We Heard One Gun Shot & Simone Was On The Ground.
That's When All Hell Broke loose & The 4 Dudez That Came With YNGrabbed Her & Ran Out. The 4 Little Gurlz Began Crying And Me & YN Grabbed 2 Each & We Ran To A Car & the 4 Dudez Went To Another & We PlNned To Meet Each Other In The HospitAl .
I Began Driving Baq Home. & YN Spokes With The 4 Gurlz In The BaqSeat.
When We Got Home August Wasn't There So We All Got Inside & Showered & Washed Our Hairz & We All Got Dressed In BlAq Hoodies With our Namez In The Baq Some Type Of Bottomz & Our Oreos (Jordanz) We All Looked Cute.
YN Did A Quick Blow Dry To Augusts Nieces Hair & I Added Conditioner To Kylie's Curly Long Hair & Styled It & I Did The Same Thing With My Curly Hair & YN's
When We All Ate & All That We Drove To The Hospital.
-----
"Hello Excuse Me We Are Lookin For A Gurl Simone That Was Sent In Here Like 2 Hourz Ago.?" YN Spoke To The Lady In The Front Desk In The Hospital.
"The One That Got Shot? Yes Yez She's In Surgery Right Now Buht Yu Guyz Can Wait For Her In The WAiting Room In The Fourth Floor."
"OK Ty ."
"no Problem."
So We All Ran To The Waiting Room & Met Up With The 4 Dudez That Came With YN.
" Ava Look This Is My Friend Isaac & His Four Friendz , Ludwin, Drake & Chris Who Helped Meh ."
"oh Hi."
& They All Said Their Heys & Wassups.
We All Chilled & Sat Down & Waited For The Doctor.
--2Hourz Later--
All The Boys Were Asleep & Kylie, Chay,mya, & Kay Also.
Me & YN Were Wide Wake Wehn A Doctor Came Out Lookin For Simonez Family.
" We Are Right Here." YN Got Up & Walked To Him.
" Well She Is Okay She Only Got Shot On Her Arm Nd We Successfully Got It Out & Simone Will Be Ok Just Will Need Lots Of Rest."
"Ok Ty We May See Her.?"
"Yez She's In Room 4F."
So YN Left To Her Room while I Woked The Gurls & Boys Up.
We All Walked Together & The Boys Chilled For A Few Pero Had To LeAve Buht I Got Their Numberz.😉
Simone Was Discharged & We Brought Her White Ripped Jeans, Her BlAq Hoodie & BlAq Oreos.
She Walked Slowly To The Hospitals Bathroom & YN Helped Her Shower & Wash Her Hair.
Wehn They Were All Done YN Styled Simone's Curly Hair & Then We Left.
Tomorrow We Will go To The Police & Save The Other Gurlz...Today's Been A Long Day
Wehn We Got Home We All Chilled In The Couch the 4 Little Gurlz In The Middle
& Watxhed Movies & Ate All Types Of Junk Food & At One Point Fell Asleep.
August P.O.V
It Was Arnd 10PM Wehn I Walked Into My House With Nicole & Saw All The Girlz In The Couch....Oh Shiit
YN P.O.V
My Eyez Opened Right Away Wehn I Heard The Front Door.
Wehn I Looked I Saw August With That Ratxhet Fake Hair Fake Nails Fake ErrThang Fuxked Up Shoes Hoe Ass Bitxh That I Fought In The Mall. & Thats Wehn I Went All Loka ( Crazy)

AN: I will Try To Update Every Monday Wednesday & Fridayz.. thx To @taniacollier1
For Being Such A Cool Down Ass Chick.