"stop doing that" ~ simon

a simon minter imagine!!
starting off with a bang bc he's my joint fav with joshy
have funnn!!

start of de story!!
y/n pov:
simon and i were having a nice, chilled out day in his bed.

i know what you're thinking already!

no, we're not dating (i wish).

si and i have been best friends for god knows how long we might as well have come out the womb together, as weird as that sounds.

we normally have a cuddle but today i felt a little more tension than usual.

si was spooning me from behind, so i was the little spoon and he was my perfect big spoon.

it was like pure bliss and i could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks the longer this tight embrace was occurring.

ugh, i wish i meant more to him!

dammit y/n you know he only thinks of you as a best friend.

all the Sidemen know that i like Simon and they all tease me about it, unfortunately.

it sometimes embarrasses me knowing that they do but it's pretty easy to spot, to be honest.

everyone knows apart from... him.

simon was spooning me while his laptop was in front of us playing 'nanny mcphee', my choice of course.

sucks to be him.

recently my back had been feeling a bit sore, so i had asked some of my friends what i should do to make it feel better.

i followed their instructions and started to roll my hips round and round to try and click it or you know make it feel better.

their words not mine.

all of a sudden i hear simon's breath hitch in his throat but he quickly coughed to try and cover it up.

thinking nothing of it i casually carried on with my exercises thinking nothing of it.

then, suddenly, simon moaned against my neck again coughing trying to cover it up.

i paused for a second trying to figure out what was happening!

he can't be moaning because of the movie!

that would be a bit weird after all!

snapping out of my thoughts simon says while trying to catch his breath, breathing on my neck in the process, making a electric shock like feeling shiver down my spine, making me feel vulnerable and my legs like jelly.

"stop doing that."

i was currently really confused so i innocently said, still confused by the whole situation: "stop doing what?"

he whispered seductively against my ear making my own breath hitch: "stop rolling your hips against mine. its making me feel some kind of w-way."

my mind instantly thinking of ways that i could make him feel.

after15 seconds, i had finally gathered all the information together from the past 15 minutes; the hitched breath, the moan, the asking me to stop.

i must have.. turned him on.

theres no way get your mind out the gutter, y/n.

oh god now im curious.

whats the worst that can happen if i ask?

suddenly i scatter out of simons' arms, me being the clumsy idiot i am nearly knocking his laptop off the bed, and asked "what do you mean? we're just friends! i can't have the ability to turn you on... r-right?"

suddenly simon storms out of his bed and hits the wall, not even caring if his housemates can hear him.

this action instantly turns me on.

the view of his arms flexing whilst he's hitting the wall making my legs melt.

luckily im sitting on his bed otherwise id be on the floor.

he suddenly turns around.

his once baby blue eyes turning into an intense, dark, lustful blue making me shiver.

he then starts shouting at me creating all sorts of emotions "YOU'VE ALWAYS TURNED ME ON AND YOU'VE NEVER KNOWN. how could you not know? remember that time when we were watching a movie with josh and tobi and you got up to go grab the popcorn off the table and bent that perfect you know right in front of me and i suddenly said i needed to go because i couldn't help but imagine you being naked in front of me bending down. you were so confused but i couldn't let you see me like this. or that time when we went to go swimming in our pool in the house and you kept jumping on my back and wrapping your legs around me and THEN you started jumping onto my front and wrapping your legs around me and you said you felt something weird and i laughed it off and said i needed to go! again you were confused and upset but i couldn't let you see the effect you had on me, just in case you didn't feel the same or i made you feel uncomfortable. these events all happened because you manage to turn me on every second of my life and it's so hard to sit here and watch you flirt with other guys when i know full well that you don't like me. i mean it's ridiculous that im even telling you this. you probably don't even like-"

simon was cut off by me kissing him as passionately as i could.

i felt like this was the only option to try and make him understand the things he does to me as well.

when we pull apart after kissing for 5 minutes, practically losing all of our breath.

he stares at me in awe, stuttering to try and find the words to say but is cut off by me reciprocating my feelings "i like you too simon. i have for a long time... by the way you are extremely hot when you're angry."

simon just smirks and says with a playful tone of voice, his eyes full of lust "do you wanna go back to watching the movie or maybe you wanna change those plans?"

i just giggled and said, "i think the plans have already been made si."

and you know what happened next let's just say the next day josh was teasing you all day.

THATS IT IK ITS A BIT SHIZZLE BUT I TRIED MY BEST
you may have read things like that like it ain't the most original but I thought I'd write something like this to get me started :)

Vote ++ comment if u enjoyed! If not I didn't either and tell me what I can do better or just tell me I'm shit bc I'd love that.

Till next update u beautiful people 💞💞