"Why do you like me?" ~ Ethan

Etehan imagine!!

This fella has been looking so fit recently I'm shookkkk.

I thought I'd do this bc why not.

Y/N POV-

I came back from work today surprisingly relaxed.

You see I work at Starbucks and it normally is stressful because it's right in the middle of London and we seriously get some of the worst and some of the rudest customers.

It's so frustrating because we have to stay professional so that (unfortunately) means we can't punch the fuck out of them.

But today was different, I got a pay rise.

I know it's so cool.

To be honest, all I spend my money on is clothes, food, my boyfriend and his friends and oh more food.

Talking about my boyfriend, normally he runs to me when he hears I've come home.

Oh well, he probably didn't hear me.

"Ethannn!" I scream up the stairs.

When I hear nothing I start getting worried.

His car is outside.

With that I once again shout "Ethannnn!! Where are youuu??" Again getting no response.

With that, I stormed into our room and I see Ethan sitting on our bed facing away from me so I couldn't see his face.

He was wearing his Adidas jumper and Sidemen joggers making his frame look baggy but you could still tell he'd worked hard to improve his weight.

"Ethan, what are you playing at? I was so scared I thought you'd hurt yourself-" My speech was cut off by a sniff.

"Oh Eth, honey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing Y/N, I'm fine." He spoke with a cracked voice sounding like he'd cried for ages.

I walked so I was facing him and lifted up his head and softly said: "Okay, I'm going to get myself a drink and you some tissues and we are going to talk about what's wrong because you clearly are not fine."

I turned to walk away but a soft but strained voice stopped me by saying "Please stay"

I turned around and softly said "Of course I will. Now, are you going to tell me what's wrong baby? I hate seeing you upset."

It took a while but he suddenly said, "Why do you like me?"

This statement took me off guard so I said back, "What?"

"You heard me Y/N. Why do you like me? I'm fat and ugly. I don't fit in anywhere. All my friends are 10 times better than me and I clearly can't take a joke."

"Ethan. Sit in front of that mirror."

"No Y/N. I-I can't."

"Sit in front of that mirror, please."

"Okay." He said weakly, knowing I wouldn't give up anytime soon.

He sluggishly pulled himself in front of the mirror looked up and instantly looked away.

I saw more tears filling his eyes.

I started walking over to the mirror and stood behind him.

I lifted his chin so his eyes were looking at himself in the mirror and said, "Do you want to know what I see?"

And before he could speak I said, "I see a hardworking, handsome, intelligent guy who always puts others before him but knows the exact joke to make at the right time. I also see a joyful, affectionate, ambitious guy who always makes sure his girlfriend and friends are alright whilst also making sure his fans are happy with his work. You are amazing Ethan and that is exactly why I am with you. No one else. You. Ethan. Who cares that you aren't like Simon or JJ. You are you and that is all that I'll ever need. To be honest your the one who deserve someone better because you are more than I could have ever dreamed of."

He turned to look at me and said "Babe, you are too good. I love you forever. Never forget that gorgeous."

Then he silently whispered, "By the way babe, don't you start thinking that now I've lost some weight I've become some kind of Fortnite god and can make all your wishes come true because ha bitch you wrongggg."

I just started laughing and said "I wouldn't have it any other way, Ethan."

GOD IM SO AWFULLY SORRY.

like genuinely that was horrible. I need to work on endings ahah.