"What are you thinking about, princess?" ~ Tobi

Time for a Tobi imagineee!!
This one is gonna be a simple one but cute!
look how cute he looks in the side of the picture🥰🥰

ONTO DE STORYYY!!

Y/N POV -
Today was a Tuesday.

Aka Tobi and I's movie day and IT WAS MY DAY TO PICK.

BOOYAHHH.

I obviously picked Titanic purely because Leonardo DiCaprio looks absolutely smashing in it and also it's cute so I gotta watch it for the feels.

Sitting down, Tobi offered to order the pizza and some cookies and drinks.

Refusing to let him pay I offered to help him pay but him being stubborn and a gentleman refused leaving me to sit back blushing at how cute he was.

Even after 2 years of dating, Tobi still offered to do things for me and brought back flowers for me and constantly spoke to his friends about me.

It was like a dream come true.

Whilst I was thinking about how lucky I've been to meet someone like Tobi he came back and sat down.

Staring into his gorgeous chocolatey brown eyes that still managed to make my legs go weak and his prominent cheekbones which made his face look like one of those beautiful, sculpted Greek gods.

"What are you thinking about, Princess?" He said softly trying not to startle me whilst also trying to make me feel safe thinking I was upset or something like that.

He was shocked to hear the words that came out of my mouth expecting a sad response or a silly response. "I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have you and I seriously want to have a future with you, Tobi Brown. I hope you do too."

Smiling as wide as the Cheshire Cat, his eyes sparkled in the light from the TV and his hands going up to cup my cheeks making me blush profusely against his palms.

Pulling me into a kiss, he pulled away stating "I am the one who is lucky to have you, love. I wished upon every star for someone as perfect as you and I got what I wanted."

Giggling he carried on his speech by saying "Y/N Y/L/N you are my future."

And with that, we sat and watched Titanic whilst stuffing our faces with pizza and ending the night by falling asleep on the couch holding onto each other so tight but I wouldn't have it any other way.

He's my everything.

JESUS THEY GET WORSE
I ACTUALLY APOLOGISE

also sorry it's so short I have only noticed whilst editing it

It's currently 5:16 pm on a Saturday and the last time I was asleep was 7 pm on Friday. So it's tired I'm late.

Anyway, vote +++ comment if u enjoy!! It would mean a lot bc these take ages to write 4 some reason.
TILL NEXT TIME U BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE💞💞