Prologue: A New Guy in Town

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers here is the Prologue to this story and like I said, this is a full story instead of a One-Shot,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"Team RWBY are on their way to a warehouse after finding out that Roman Torchwick and Neo is gonna be there as they hope to capture them. They also heard that they took hostages on a bus along with the White Fang, they run as fast as they can as they arrive. And at the warehouse the people are whimpering as they are scared and White Fang soldiers patrol around it making sure that no one escapes and Roman looks from a balcony....................
Roman: "This is perfect, once Little Red and her team arrive we will get rid of them once and for all. They'll be outta my hair so we can get things done faster."
.................and acouple feet away is Neo, she sits there as she looks at the bus, then one of the passengers looks out the window of the bus and then a White Fang soldier looks as he sees him..................
White Fang Soldier 1: "Hey. What're you looking at?"
..................he goes on the bus to find him as everyone whimpers and then as he goes to the guy the White Fang soldier grab shirt and he looks at the solider as he knocks him out, more soldiers starts looking and pointing their guns at the bus as they don't know what's going on as Roman looks................
Roman: "What's going on?"
..................then movement is heard on the bus, but then a hole breaks through the roof and they look as they shoot and the bullets missed as he rushed at them and he hits them as he moves fast and they they get knocked down. Then one gets pushed in a metal support as it bends. Then more soldiers gets beaten down as they fall on the ground, then the guy jumps in he air as he shoots at the soldiers as they fall on the ground dead, then the guy stands on the bus as he looks at Roman as he sees he's wearing a mask and Neo jumps towards him as she goes to attack him, he blocks it as Neo disappears and she goes to attack and she goes behind him, but he caught her umbrella as her eyes widen, then he looks at her and she saw his eyes in the mask as he breathes hard, Roman goes to shoot at him as he cuts the bullet in two shocking Roman and he converts his weapon to gun mode and shoots at Roman as he gets hit in the shoulder and falls down. Neo disappears and reappears beside him as she looks at the guy with fear...................
Roman: "Let's get outta here."
..................they disappear as the guy growls under the mask and the people stepped outside the bus and looked at him. He looks at them as he points behind them and they run off outta the warehouse................

Yang P.O.V

...................Yang and her team arrives as they see people run out and she gets confused...................
Yang: "What's going on? What happened?"
Random Woman: "We were held hostage, but then this guy with a mask just came and saved us."
..................Yang looks as she runs there and as she looks her eyes widen as she saw beaten down White Fang soldiers, then she walks in as she looks and the guy that saved them is not there.................
Ruby: "Woah."
Blake: "One guy did all this?"
Yang: "This guy must be really strong in combat."
Weiss: "He did all this and survived? Roman and Neo were here as well."
..................she looks around and she saw the hole in the roof of the bus as she couldn't believe someone was strong enough to do all this and survive. Even against Roman and Neo...................

(Y/N) P.O.V

..................in an abandoned boating warehouse a guy walks in as he sets his weapons down on a table as he goes and takes off his coat and hangs it up, then he takes off his mask as he places it on a table and he sits down as the guy is confirmed to be (Y/N), and surprisingly he is the brother of Neo. It's confirmed with his hair being a brown on one side and the other side is a Vanilla ice cream like color and his eyes matched the same as one of the colors is different like a French Vanilla Yellow. Checks the blades of his weapons as he gets angry..................
????: "Did you find her?"
.................he looks to see an old guy looking at him, but he recognized the guy to be Max Owens. He found (Y/N) when he was a kid and at an unknown reason why, ever since (Y/N) told Owens about Neo and why he hates her, so he decided to help (Y/N) hunt her and also Roman since he hated him. He nods at his reply..................
Owens: "I guess it was a good idea coming here, cause with her and Roman here; this will be better."
.................he walks to a work bench as he works on something as he activates a sharpening tool, then (Y/N) places his weapon the table as he balls his hand into a fist as he breathes hard."
(Y/N): (You will pay for what you did sister, nothing and no one will stand in my way. I will make you pay.)

To be continued...............

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. Of you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)