Chapter 6: Nightclub Fight! Secret Revealed

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 6 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"In the distance, dance music can be heard as everyone walks through and they enter the club as lights are going off everywhere and people dancing on the dance floor, sitting at tables either drinking or eating food, then (Y/N) sees that same White Fang Corporal as he walks up to him. Then guards run up to him, but he beats them down as he flips on and he crashes through a table as he elbows the last guard in the face knocking him out, then the White Fang Corporal runs off as (Y/N) chases him and he teleports as he grabs him and slams him into a wrack that holds cooked foods as he picks him up and looks at him with his scroll in hand.................
(Y/N): 'Where's the entrance?'
White Fang Corporal: "I can't tell you or..............."
..................(Y/N) punches him and throws him over a table as he crashes on a stove as his clothes catch on fire as he screams and he rolls off as (Y/N) grabs him and pushes him to the wall as he lifts him up...................
White Fang Corporal: "Okay, okay. The oven, the entrance is behind the oven."
..................(Y/N) drags him and he feels behind it as he felt a switch as he activates it and it opens as he looks in to reveal the entrance, then he raises an eyebrow in confusion, he looks at the Corporal as he pushes him and he runs off as Teams RWBY and JNPR show up as they look.................
Ruby: "Wow, a secret entrance."
Blake: "In a nightclub?"
Jaune: "I wonder what this leads to."
.................(Y/N) walks in as they follows and then they see and elevator as they enter it and they take it to the lowest floor as they see a room that has a lot of computers and he looks around as (Y/N) recognized it as an archive room..................
Yang: "What is.............all this?"
Blake: "It's like an archive room."
Weiss: "Why would the White Fang have all this?"
Pyrrha: "Well, maybe we can find out what's going on."
...................(Y/N) looks around as he sees more of the computers in the room, then he walks in another room to see a lot of the stuff the White Fang stole as he looks around and then he hears fast running as he shifts his head in the location as he walks around to try and find it, he keeps walking until he looks down to see a little girl sitting on the ground scared as he reaches his hand to her wanting to help, but then laughing is heard as Teams RWBY and JNPR are being held by White Fang soldiers and he sees the girl was an illusion and he turns around as he gets pushed on the wall as a a knife gets thrown at him as it stabbed his shoulder and two of the soldiers approached him as a wire is wrapped around his neck as he sees Roman walking up to him.....................
Roman: "Well, well, well here he is, the masked man. The one hunting us down, now we got you."
.................everyone tries to break out the grip of the White Fang soldiers as Roman paces back and forth...................
Roman: "You know, I always wondered why you're hunting us, and I will know. Then I will unmask you to see who you are."
.................(Y/N) looks at Blake as he focuses and under his mask, both his eyes match the same color as Roman grabs a knife from his pocket...................
Roman: "Well, now. We're going to torture you slowly until you die."
White Fang Captain: "Hold it Torchwick, if anyone is going to do that. It's me, I still have unfinished business with him."
Roman: "Go ahead."
....................the White Fang captain goes to stab him, but then he dodges as a clone like aspect stands there and then he grabs the back of the White Fang Captain's head and slams it on the concrete slab and he looks at Roman as everyone is shocked as Blake is amazed at the same time.................
Blake: (No way, that's my semblance.)
Roman: "Get him."
......................they rush at him, but then an explosion is heard as they look and Owens is standing there as a hole is blown that leads to the subway...................
Owens: "Catch you fuckers at a bad time?"
.......................they point their guns at him, but Owens starts shooting at them with an assault rifle with a ammo drum clip as he shoots the White Fang soldiers and (Y/N) knocks out the White Fang soldiers holding Teams RWBY and JNPR hostage as they run for the explosion hole that Owens made and (Y/N) takes the knife outta his arm and Owens throws a bag that has a timer on it as they walked through the tunnel.....................
Weiss: "Uh, who are you?"
Owens: "I'm your chaperone sweetheart."
.........................then a train drives by as more soldiers arrive and they ran in the tunnel, but then an explosion is happens where the entire nightclub shakes and everyone screams, but Owens falls off...................
Yang: "OWENS!"
..........................(Y/N) looks at her and he nods as they see the train gone and they jumped to the other side and then more soldiers showed up as he took out one of his guns and started shooting them, then he gets to the other side as the same White Fang Captain jumps and a train blocks the rest as everyone gets pushed and Yang falls and tries not to get hit by the train and (Y/N) reaches for her as the White Fang Captain held him and then he goes to punch him as the blow lands and (Y/N) kicks him in the face and rolls away, then they fight as (Y/N) knocks his weapon out his hand and stabs into the ground next to Yang as she looks and sees Owens jumping into a sewer drain.....................
Yang: "You sneaky old man."
.....................then (Y/N) knees the White Fang Captain in the gut and slammed his head into a moving train cart as his face gets hit repeatedly, then Yang lunches him in the gut as he screams in pain. Then (Y/N) converts one his weapons in sword mode and slices his chest as well as cut his robot arm off again, then he runs off as (Y/N) placed the guns in the holster as he helped Yang up and she looks at him..................
Yang: "Thanks."
Ruby: "Are you okay Yang?"
Yang: "Yeah."
.................then more soldiers arrived as they slowly walked towards them...................
Weiss: "This is a bad place to fight, there's not enough space."
..................(Y/N) sees that the train is a cargo train as he sees an empty train container and he focuses again and the poles behind them starts shaking as he uses Pyrrha's semblance and he ducks as they get pushed on the part of that train and he grabs a train cart and he groans under his mask as the soldiers tried to chase them, but the train was too fast. Everyone walked in a train cart as (Y/N) follows and he leans on the wall as he grips his shoulder...................
Yang: "What's wrong?"
.....................she sees him breathing hard and then Yang k owns his shoulder is dislocated as she goes to help him and he looks at her...................
Yang: "Let me help."
Pyrrha: "Me too."
.......................Yang gets ready as Pyrrha held him and he nods as she placed his shoulder back into place as he groans in pain, then he walks away from them as a crack is heard and he sees the cracking is from his mask where the White Fang Captain hit him and his eyes widen as it broke apart and fell on the ground as everyone looks as his hair is seen and he looks at them as everyone saw his face....................
Yang: "Wait a minute, you hair and eyes."
Ruby: "It's almost just like."
Yang: *eyes turn red* "Who are you?"
..................he looks down as he then disappears and Yang gets angry...................

Yang P.O.V
Timeskip-Next Day

....................Yang arrives at the warehouse as she goes through the gate as she walks around....................
Yang: "OWENS! OWENS, WHERE ARE YOU?"
Weiss: "Yang calm down."
.....................she sees a light in a room as she bursts through the door to see Owens there....................
Owens: "Oh, hey again."
Yang: "Owens, you got some explaining to do."
......................she throws the broken mask as Owens looks and he shakes his head..................
Owens: "You saw his face?"
Weiss: "We saw everything, who is he?"
......................he gestures them to sit down as they did and Yang looks as he sighs."
Owens: "Okay, what you thought was right. His name is (Y/N), and Neo is his sister."

To be continued.................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with the that said, see y'all next time.)