Chapter 4: Meeting the Masked Man

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers here is chapter 4 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this, and about the herbs being used for medical purposes. I played some of the Resident Evil games and herbs were used to heal the character and I decided to add that into this,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"Ruby is in Vale with her friends as they're spread out as they look for Yang as she hasn't return back to Beacon for a day and she didn't call them as Ruby is worried and used her semblance over and over to look all over Vale. Then Blake is running in alleyways and checking bars as she looks for them, Weiss is with Pyrrha and Ren as they they check around everywhere else, Ruby stops as she breathes hard from running around as she rested her hands on her knees and then Jaune arrives....................
Jaune: "R-Ruby we've looked *pants* for hours *pants* can we take a break?"
Ruby: "We can't. Yang hasn't returned and I'm worried."
Jaune: "Ruby. We're all worried, but Yang is a strong girl I think she can take care of herself."
....................Ruby didn't want to admit it, but he's right. Then Blake is walking through another alleyway and she looks on the ground and she sees a scroll as she picks it up and she recognized it to be Yang's scroll as her eyes widen and she ran to find the others.....................

Yang P.O.V

......................Yang is slowly waking up as her vision was hazy, but she slowly regained it as she sat up and placed her hand in her head as she rubbed her head to try and make the dizziness away, then she gets up and walks around as she's in a room, but she recognized it as an room to a warehouse. She sees where she got hurt as its bandaged, then she looks around as she sees someone has been living there. She walks in another room to see equipment and ammo boxes, then she hears talking as she goes downstairs to see where it's coming from..................
????: "I must be getting soft at my old age for letting you bring a girl here. It was damn stupid."
........................she crouches as she sees two guys as one is old and she looks at the other as he is wearing a coat with a hood and she saw a mask in the desk and she recognized it to be the one that the masked guy is wearing as her eyes widen...................
Yang: (That's him. I found the masked guy, this is where he lives.)
????: "Okay. Looking at this map this is where Junior said that Neo and Roman is at, if he's right then he told the truth; but, if he lied he is a dead man. So, just hope that the information is good."
Yang: *eyes widen* (They're hunting for Roman and Neo! Why?)
.................she sees the guy put in the mask and as he turns around he sees her and her eyes widen as the other guy looks and she runs off, she runs through the warehouse and she goes to a gate as she tries to open it. But, it was chained, she turns around and she gets cut off by one of the guys....................
????: "Wandering off the beaten path sweetheart?"
Yang: "Who are you two?"
Owens: "My name is Max Owens. You've met *gestures behind her* (Y/N)."
..................she turns around as the other guy stands straight up and looks at her and he crossed his arms, then Yang is resting against a table as she sees (Y/N) looking at a map and Owens is filling up her motorcycle with gas and he lights a cigarette..................
Yang: "So, am I a prisoner?"
Owens: "Not at all. To us you're not a threat, you're okay in our book since you're a student of Beacon."
Yang: "Why are you hunting the White Fang?"
Owens: "Not the White Fang, just Roman and Neo. We fight them as they stood in our way to get them."
Yang: *looks at (Y/N)* "So, you were at Junior's bar last night? Why would you go there?"
Owens: "He works for Roman, so he was a priority for information."
..................Yang looks down and she walks out as take her bike and looks at them as they stood there and she looks at (Y/N), then she gets on her bike and drives off back to Beacon. As she does she sees Ruby running around and she parks as she walks up to her as everyone else is there. Then Nora looks at her as she points and they look at her...................
Ruby: "YANG!"
..................she ran up to her and hugged her as she got hit on the wounds....................
Yang: "Ow, ow, ow."
Ruby: "Oh *stops hugging her* sorry. What happened?"
Yang: "It's a long story. But, maybe we should return to Beacon."
...................they return and as they arrive at the dorm, Yang is sitting on Blake's bed as she is telling me what happened last night and also about (Y/N). But, she didn't use his name as she told them.................
Jaune: "Wait, so this masked guy helped you?"
Yang: "Yes. He is the one that bandaged me up and saved me from the White Fang Captain, he never hurt me. Not even once."
Weiss: "Well, that proves that he's on our side."
Blake: "But, why are these two hunting for Roman and Neo?"
Yang: "I don't know. But, I think we should do something. With this guy we can capture Roman and Neo, they won't get away if we follow him."
Ruby: "Yang's right, this could be our chance."
...................Yang looks at her wounds as she is in the bathroom and as she does, she takes off the bandages as she saw where she was struck. But, she sees the wounds are healed and she looks in the bandages to see herbs and she realized that the one who bandaged her knee was (Y/N). Then she looks to see Blake staring at her..................
Blake: "What's wrong?"
Yang: "These herbs are the same as the bandage from my knee."
Blake: "It looked like that masked guy wanted to make sure you're okay, and he really did help you. He's okay with me for what he did for you."
...................she walks out as Yang still looks at where she got hit and she rubs it, but she was curious at why (Y/N) and Owens helped her if they're hunting Roman and Neo. She hopes to find that out one day."

To be continued..................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)