Chapter 5: Fighting the White Fang Once Again! Meeting the Masked Guy Again

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 5 of this story and by the title of Thai chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.C

"After (Y/N) met Yang again and helped her with her injury, he still focused on finding Neo as he is running from rooftop to rooftop as he looks for White Fang soldiers, then he sees some as he sees one with a robotic arm. He recognized it as the White Fang he fought at Juniors as he sneaks somewhere to hear their conversation...................
White Fang Corporal: "Wait, are you sure that blonde girl met him?"
White Fang Captain: "Yes. He did *points at his arm* this to me, and before I ran further I saw him carry her and rice off, so that blonde knows where he is."
White Fang Corporal: "And this'll be our chance to get rid of him."
...................(Y/N)'s eyes widen knowing that Yang is in danger now, but it would also mean that it would give new information for where Neo could be and he can get more information as he runs to where the Bullhead from Beacon lands to drop off students as he waits...................

Yang P.O.V

.....................after acouple of days after meet (Y/N), Yang is in checking her wounds to see where she was hit and she can definitely tell that there won't be a scar thanks to the herbs, but she still wanted to know why him and Owens helped her if they're hunting Neo and Roman. She decided to let it be as now her and everyone else is going into Vale to hangout with each other, they are walking the streets as Yang looks around and then as she looks up she sees something on a building and she looks again to see nothing there and she shook her head...................
Ruby: "Everything okay Yang?"
Yang: "Yeah. I'm fine, just a bit..............cautious after what happened."
Pyrrha: "It's okay Yang, we know the masked guy is on our side. So, we don't have to worry."
Blake: "I think she's worried about the White Fang, if that captain saw her being carried to the masked guy's hideout she could be in danger from them."
Ren: "That is true."
Pyrrha: "Well, I don't think the White Fang would be stupid enough to show up in the open."
.................then Yang gets grabbed as she sees its White Fang soldiers and then everyone helps her as they fought them off and then as one goes to grab Yang again she punched him in the face and his mask breaks....................
White Fang Corporal: "Aw, damn it. This is my new mask, I just made this."
Yang: "What's the big idea you showing up like that?"
White Fang Corporal: "You should know, you were with the masked guy and we will find him and get rid of him once and for all. And you know where he is, so you're coming with us."
Ruby: "If you want her, you're gonna have to go through us."
Jaune: "You're not taking her."
White Fang Corporal: "Oh really? This will be easy."
.................he points his gun at them and as he was gonna pull the trigger he gets punched in the face and it's confirmed to be (Y/N) as he showed up outta nowhere...................
Jaune: "Oh my gosh, it's him."
Nora: "The masked guy."
..................then (Y/N) smacks the White Fang Corporal in the face as Yang winces at it and he throws him into some trash cans, then he punches him as he slammed him through a broken table that was now broken more and then Yang realized why he showed up as she walked up to him.................
Yang: "Hang on. You used me as bait?"
..................(Y/N) shrugged at her response as she is angry at that, then he drags him to a van that is in the alleyway and then he opens it and he points his hand in the direction as they open the crates to see dust and Atlas weapons..................
Weiss: "They stole more dust and Atlas tech."
Pyrrha: "Why do they need this stuff?"
.................then (Y/N) makes the White Fang Corporal look at him as he typed on his scroll and showed it to him as Yang looked..................
(Y/N): 'So, where are you taking it?'
White Fang Corporal: "I don't know what you're................"
.................he was interrupted with (Y/N) slamming his head on the van floor as Yang winced at it and she heard everyone else as well...................
Blake: "Is that really necessary?"
..................he looks at her as Yang shrugs, then he types on the scroll again and showed it................
(Y/N): 'I'm not gonna ask again, where are you taking this stuff?"
White Fang Corporal: "Go fuck yourself."
...................Yang hears him growl as he goes to shoot him, but Blake stops him as he goes to shoot, but he couldn't as he lost sight of him and he looks at Blake angry as Yang walked up to her.................
Yang: "What the hell was that Blake?"
Blake: "You just wanted him to kill that White Fang soldier? There's no justification from it."
Yang: "I don't think he was gonna kill him, he was gonna force him to talk. *leans to her ear* This could be our chance to catch Roman and Neo, he's hunting them."
..................Blake realizes as her eyes widen as she placed her hand on her face in embarrassment, then she sees (Y/N) walk off as she follows him and so does everyone else as he looks at them..................
Yang: "We're going with you, this could be an opportunity for us. And besides I want payback on Neo for me and her fighting on the train."
..................he looks down as she places her hands on her hip, then he nods...................

3rd P.O.V
Timeskip-Night

..................everyone is with (Y/N) as they waited and (Y/N) knew that it could be possible for the White Fang Corporal to return for the van as what is in there that the White Fang needs...................
Weiss: "This is wasting time, why are we waiting?"
Ren: "He thinks that White Fang grunt from before will return to get that stuff in the van."
Weiss: "What? Oh come on, there's no way. He wouldn't be that stupid."
Blake: "Well, that is a good point to wait until then."
Weiss: "I'm telling you, he's not gonna come back."
.................but, to Weiss's assumption. On the right time the White Fang Corporal arrived and (Y/N) stood up as Yang looks as she tapped her shoulder and pointed with her thumb and she looks as she sits down and has an angry face..................
Yang: "You were wrong."
Weiss 'gritted teeth': "I know."
..................the van doors close and (Y/N) jumps off the building as everyone looks and the White Fang started the van as he drove off, then (Y/N) drove off as he follows him. Then Teams RWBY and JNPR jump down as they follow him, he drives through Vale as he makes sure he wasn't seen and through the hours he parks in an alleyway and peeks out to the van stopping at a nightclub as he looks. But, then Teams RWBY and JNPR arrive and Yang looks at the car as she smirks...................
Yang: "Damn. Nice muscle car. *he looks at her* So, where are we now?"
...................he points as they look at the nightclub as the same White Fang Corporal walks in with the supplies as they know they found a hideout. Then (Y/N) takes off his jacket as he puts on something else as he has something on his head hiding his hair as its connected to the mask. Then he walks towards the club with everyone behind him as they get closer a guard walks up to him stopping him...................
Guard: "Do you guys have an invitation or any ID?"
.....................(Y/N) smirks under his mask as he kicks the guy and he flies through the class door and is now unconscious as everyone is amazed as they're walked in with him."

To be continued.................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)