Chapter 2: Helping Someone

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers here is chapter 2 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is walking along the rooftops of a building as he is still looking around for Neo, then he he looks down as he looks for more White Fang soldiers, he doesn't see more as he gets angry. Then as he walks back to the hideout he hears children laughing as he looks to see children playing at a park and they're chasing each other as he knows they're playing tag, then as he saw them play he starts remembering and he thought of him and Neo doing the same as they were kids, but then he closes his eyes and breathes hard not wanting to think good of her..................
(Y/N): (No. Don't think that, it's not important. I don't want to remember yet.)
..................he continues walking back to the hideout as a tear came outta his mask as it falls off his face as he keeps walking..................

Yang P.O.V

..................Yang is walking around as she is thinking of something to do as she still is trying to think about the masked guy she encountered when she entered the White Fang warehouse. She still wondered why he didn't attack her, but then she sees White Fang soldiers walking in an alleyway and she follows as it could be an opportunity to encounter the guy again, then she follows them as she didn't see them anymore. But, then she hears a sound as she gets knocked down and she looks to see Neo...................
Yang: "Oh great, not you again."
...................she smirks as Yang activates her gauntlets and she gets in fighting stance, she goes to rush at Neo. But, a White Fang soldier appears with a weapon that shoots multiple bullets and everything explodes around her as she flies back and goes unconscious....................

3rd P.O.V

...................Yang flies and crashes through a wall into a building and (Y/N) hears it int eh distance as he looks in the direction and Neo looks at the White Fang soldier angry as he put his hands up....................
White Fang Soldier 1: "Hey. I reacted, I didn't have a choice. But, maybe we can use her to bring the rest of the girls into a trap. She'll be the bait. If she's alive at least."
....................Neo thinks for a minute and she smiles as she nods and the White Fang soldier smiles as he heads to tell Roman and Neo waits to see if she'll get up. Yang is laying unconscious in the building, but then (Y/N) appears as he stood over her and looked at her. Neo walks in with some soldiers and then as they look they see she's gone....................
White Fang Soldier 2: "I guess she is alive, she couldn't have gone far."
.....................but miles away from them (Y/N) is carrying Yang bridal style as he places her down gently on the ground, then he looks at her as he's looks at her leg to see her left knee bleeding and his eyes widen, then he looks at Yang as he looks at her face and he sighs as he takes out a medical kit he keeps with him as he brings out some things and he takes a small cloth he has and he brings out some herbs as he places some on a gauss, then he lifts Yang's leg a little and places the gauss over the wound, then he takes some wrapping and wrapped around it as it held the gauss, then he places Yang's leg down and the bandage holds. The he takes out a small cloth and he looks around as he sees fresh water and he soaks it as he does. Then he walks to Yang as he placed the wet cloth in her head........................
(Y/N): (You will be alright now.)
????: "YANG!"
....................he looks in the direction of the voice as he gets up and grabs his medical kit as he runs off, then Ruby appears with Jaune as they look around for her after finding out what happened....................
Ruby: "YANG! YA- *sees Yang* Jaune."
Jaune: *looks in Ruby's direction* "There she is."
....................they take her back to Beacon with Jaune carrying her on her back and everyone runs to her and she wakes up..................
Weiss: "Yang, are you alright? We heard what happened."
Yang: "Yeah. Neo was there, but a White Fang soldier ambushed me with a weapon. Sorry I worried you all."
.....................she grunts in pain as she placed her hand a over her knee and Ren looks as he looks to see her knee bandaged really good......................
Ren: "Who bandaged you up?"
Yang: "What? *looks at her knee and her eyes widen* Huh? I-I don't know."
Jaune: "We found you in another alleyway instead of the one you were attacked, someone must've helped you."
Blake: "But, who?"

(Y/N) P.O.V

..................(Y/N) sat in his room as he didn't know why he helped that girl from before, he was curious at why he didn't refuse to help her, but his heart started telling him to as he couldn't leaver her injured. Then he remembers something Owens told him...............
Owens 'echoing': "Sometimes doing something good will get you places you never thought would get you there faster. Helping someone in need will help you in the future."
..................then he smiles as he understood why he helped her, he looks in a mirror as he is still determined to find Neo."

To be continued...............

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)