Part 3

Moonbyul POV

"Byulyi ah, are you even listening to me?" I didn't realised Hani is talking to me.

Well since the incident that i have with Sandeul that day make me go through a lot of thinking. It have been a month since that incident happen and i still can't figured out the feeling i had when he look at me that day.

Hani was looking at me with her worried face "Byulyi ah, do you have any problems, you seem off since we last hang out which is last month i guess? If you got one please share it with me, i can't stand looking at you like this you know."

"I guess I'm just tired from doing schoolwork i guess." I smile to reassured her but she didn't really believed me but let it go anyway.

Narrator POV

Right now Byulyi, Solar and Hani are waiting for the others at the canteen. Byulyi, Solar and Hani are in the same class while Seulgi, Wheein and Hwasa are in the same class. When the others arrive, they notice that Byulyi was not paying attention to their existence and seems like in her on world.

"Earth to Moonstar, hello~" Solar has been waving her hand in front of Byulyi face for quiet a long time and she still didn't get her attention not until she pinch her.

"Ouch...Ahh...sorry Solar ah, i didn't notice. What were you saying just now?" Byulyi is staring at Solar blankly.

"Seriously Byulyi, are you really okay? You seems off like for the whole day, you know that. Please tell us what's wrong." Wheein is looking directly to Byulyi eyes seeking for an answer but found nothing as she was good in hiding her feelings and problems.

"Nothing guys, seriously just stop worrying bout me. I'm just tired that's all~" Byulyi try to convince them but it seem like they still didn't believe her fully.

Hwasa POV

'She's been like this since she last month. Did she hide something from us? She's always in her own thought.'

Narrator POV

While Sandeul in the other hand also are in the same state as Byulyi. He always swim in his own thought. Even when the teacher called his name he is still in his thought

Sandeul POV

Jin who is sitting next to me during class nudge me.

"Yahh... Deul ah! The teacher is calling for you!" Jin is now looking at me with his worried face.

His word slowly registered my head then i instantly stand up. "Yes cher?"

"Sandeul are you okay? You seems unwell. Do you want to go to the infirmary?" Everyone attention is now on me.

"No sir I'm okay, just a little tired that's all." The teacher let it go and continued teaching the class.

Now i'm with Baro and Jin at our usual spot during recess. Suddenly Jin ask me a question that I'm trying to avoid all my life.

"Does something bad happens between you and Byulyi, cause you both seems out this lately. Seulgi even told me that Byulyi seems out today too."

"Nothing happen between us, maybe its about schoolwork. You know we have many school work this semester right?" I'm giving him my fake smile to convinced him, he seems like he didn't believed it but just let it slide.

Back to my own thought. I need to find out what is the feeling that i felt when Byulyi look at me during that day. It's making my heart beat faster than it usually does. I need to talk to her about this for sure.